THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

Copy and paste huh?

Best comeback EVER! Wait, wait...my momma is so dumb, she went on Double Dare and when they asked her her name she said "I'll take the physical challenge!"

Am I doing it right?

just posted here in case you edit my post like a power abusing 15 year old.

Wait, first you say I am nearly 30, now I am a 15 year old. MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!

Regardless, as a wise man once said "I might be an adult, (but) I'm a minor at heart."

Toki, jimmythescumbag Is a good guy who has hooked me up with an awesome deal, and others on this board from what I've read. You on the other hand, well, frankly I've never seen anyone post how Toki hooked them up with a good deal. Yet you are all about this being a "community" where everyone helps everyone out. Lay off him dude, you guys are just going to agree to disagree on this one.

Dude came on the N&B board to talk shit...my mod edit is bolded, but the rest was untouched. I just wanted to finish his incomplete thought, he should be thanking me.

you guys know i have an account here, right? so good at talking shit!

how ironic of a topic "sometimes flipping is just too hard to resist"

thanks for proving my point without me even having to do anything, thomas. and jimmy, no i didnt give up, im just not as childish as you to continue an online argument on a vinyl message board, i just came to another board to do it.

ive helped out numerous people here, including people overseas that shipped things to my folks house and i forwarded it to save them money. just cause they dont speak up about it doesnt mean it doesnt happen. its not like im gonna beg someone to post about me in the awesome sellers topic. im over the sarcastically petty remarks from him anyway so ill "give up", for the sake of this fucking topic cause i know people dont want to see bickering back and forth.

Thanks yanquiuxo, glad I could help you out!

Let him keep going, I can do this all day, as I have nothing better to do and this is HIGH-LARIOUS! MORE SMITES PLEASE!

I didn't say it was you, I just see the number drop and it is funny. Maybe it was someone from the hobby box thread, who knows, who cares? It is still funny.

-1000000000000000 by the end of the weekend!

I don't really get how you can be mr. 'lets hold hands and help everyone out' here, but a gigantic dick on the blink board.

But hey, what do I know?

Sounds aboot right. +1 for truth!

1) How many boards do you guys frequent?

2) How do you have time to keep up with all of them?

1) N&B, VLV, and VC for lulz like today

2) Whenever I have nothing to do, I check the boards.

lol walking contradiction. ok.

ive never flipped something and never will in my life. even if you flip something once, youre still a fucking flipper. but who careeeeeeeesssssss that people flip records and dont allow the ones that actually want to own it and listen to it to do that. if you guys REALLY didnt give a fuck, you wouldnt take the time to respond to me.

im pretty much over it, you guys can bitch at me and call me names and do whatever it is you guys do best, but i know that im a good person cause id rather help a fellow collector out over making a quick buck any day.

[image]

"No one is allowed to make money off of records, ever." - Tokimedo

Do you get as upset over people who sell other commodities for profit as you do for vinyl? It is the exact same way of thinking, and if you're consistent then no one should ever make money from selling anything.

Shit, by your logic most record stores are the worst places on earth because they sell rare records for more than the list price, AND they sell records for more than they bought them for.

who gives a fuck? if you wanted it so bad you should of grabbed it when they were on merchnow for $5.

tried, but someone bought 23 fucking copies of it.

I think I'd be more pissed at merchnow for selling 23 copies to 1 dude. Shouldn't that amount be bought from a distributor? I think this guys being a dick, but I agree with some of his stuff. Here's my unwritten rules I have when buying/trading:

#1) New records are bought to be listened to, if you don't like it. Ebay,VC,DF do whatever you want with it.

#1a) New records bought, left in packaging without checking out the artwork and bought more than 1 for you and maybe a friend or two should not be done in my opinion.

2)O consider new to nr from release to 6 months. The band will most likely have lost their buzz by then and record probably back to regular price.

3)I guess after six months its up to the seller or buyer to set the market. I recently put 3 rare Mean Jeans records on Ebay and the 'Boy It Now' is free. So I put it at a ridiculous price. Someone bit so I gave him free shipping and thru in another rare record. Really nothing else I can think to do than throw in extra things. I could have made the BIN cheaper, but I think its more exciting to pay a little more and get some surprises.

My feelings: http://www.ebay.com/itm/280870073986?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_1490wt_94

I'm both confused and entertained by the vinyl authorities we get for being collectors on the Internet.

Sometimes people need to find a way to exert some form of authority over others. Usually it is because they are so unimportant that they find significance for themselves by doing so, and typically it never ends well.

Best example: George Zimmerman.

Another: People who feel like they have to flag things on Craigslist because they aren't in the "right place" (much like some people do here for posting in the wrong section). Also, jocks who become cops.