THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

Well if you wanted your Jack White tour merch, you can empty your deep wallets

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110872859033?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_4637wt_1304

Dang I'm going to the LA show at the end of the month. I wonder if I'll be able to snag one or if the merch booth is going to get raped with rabid fans/flippers

pretty sure I got away with murder if this isn't a bootleg:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290706996555

It'll be even crazier if it was a green version.

I didn't think this was worth all that much on black vinyl

Yeah I wasn't sure about that myself, but it came out to like $40 and everywhere else I have seen has had it gone for over $50. I dunno I thought it was a deal personally.

Ok so paypal wasnt this bad last year. I took a break from ebaying and paypal is the worst, worse than anything I can imagine. Every rule they implement they don't adhere to. Put tracking number and you'll get money in 3 days. Nope gotta wait 21. Mark as "shipped" and wait 4 days, nope, fuck you customer, wait 21. Hey your rents due and paypal has $600 of your money and wont even have the decency to say "fuck you" live on the phone instead of using a computer than can't understand 'stamp' from 'tramp'. Seriously, anybody got a number for paypal for a live person? My roomates are covering the $150, but I planned weeks ahead and now you nead to plan months ahead to get ur money. 21 days+6 weekends+4 days it takes to transfer to ur account from paypal. So between 31(at least) to 37 depending on when those 4 days fall when you get ur money because if you transfer the first day its avaiable, say a Friday. It wont be in your account until Thursday as Saturday-Sunday the money cant move. So thats 37 days total from when I get paid until its in my bank account and I can spend it. I also charged a guy too much for shipping and I thought $7 was enough to give back, they charged me 14 cents to send as a gift. I paid to get that guys money and paid to give him money back. Unreal! Im sure Im the millionth to bitch but it really eats my craw, told the computer as much as well and he said YOU WANT TO MOVE KRONE? Fuck you computer.

Any help with the bolded part would be rad.

I wanna use bitcoins but am too dumb to get em and dont really want a gun or pure mdma. any places thinking of accepting bitcoins, i could look at what I cant buy. But is paypal a monopoly at this point? No other online Money transfers? We should start using Western Union or The Pony Express or anyone I dont hate today.

wow, sorry for the long dumb post, so mad. Keeping on the Jack White from above, I'd suggest joining the Third Man Records Vault. Its $60, but it pays for every penny. the awesome stuff you keep and the stuff you dont want you can usually sell and make the $60 back. This Karen Elson half peach marble/black with the peach cover looks so classic. They did something weird to the cover so it turns into 4 different covers with die cut. Thats why Jack White is pretty awesome. He tries shit and usually turns out rad. White Stripes DVD and Raconteurs 7" too.

http://thirdmanrecords.com/vault/

Ok so paypal wasnt this bad last year. I took a break from ebaying and paypal is the worst, worse than anything I can imagine. Every rule they implement they don't adhere to. Put tracking number and you'll get money in 3 days. Nope gotta wait 21. Mark as "shipped" and wait 4 days, nope, fuck you customer, wait 21.

You get the money in three days IF you print your shipping label (with tracking) through eBay. If you ship it normally and provide a tracking number, your funds are available a day or two after the item is delivered. It takes 21 days if you only mark the item as shipped and don't provide a tracking number.

It's still a pain in the ass so I understand your frustration. If you happen to sell or have sold any 7s, I recommend you send those first class. It's only a bit more than media mail and the item usually gets to its destination within 3 days.

Ok so paypal wasnt this bad last year. I took a break from ebaying and paypal is the worst, worse than anything I can imagine. Every rule they implement they don't adhere to. Put tracking number and you'll get money in 3 days. Nope gotta wait 21. Mark as "shipped" and wait 4 days, nope, fuck you customer, wait 21. Hey your rents due and paypal has $600 of your money and wont even have the decency to say "fuck you" live on the phone instead of using a computer than can't understand 'stamp' from 'tramp'. Seriously, anybody got a number for paypal for a live person? My roomates are covering the $150, but I planned weeks ahead and now you nead to plan months ahead to get ur money. 21 days+6 weekends+4 days it takes to transfer to ur account from paypal. So between 31(at least) to 37 depending on when those 4 days fall when you get ur money because if you transfer the first day its avaiable, say a Friday. It wont be in your account until Thursday as Saturday-Sunday the money cant move. So thats 37 days total from when I get paid until its in my bank account and I can spend it. I also charged a guy too much for shipping and I thought $7 was enough to give back, they charged me 14 cents to send as a gift. I paid to get that guys money and paid to give him money back. Unreal! Im sure Im the millionth to bitch but it really eats my craw, told the computer as much as well and he said YOU WANT TO MOVE KRONE? Fuck you computer.

Any help with the bolded part would be rad.

I wanna use bitcoins but am too dumb to get em and dont really want a gun or pure mdma. any places thinking of accepting bitcoins, i could look at what I cant buy. But is paypal a monopoly at this point? No other online Money transfers? We should start using Western Union or The Pony Express or anyone I dont hate today.

I get my money instantaniously, unless someone sends a payment as an e-check, something I have never understood the point of. I even have the PayPal debit mastercard so I can literally get cash out of an ATM or just use the card to pay for something the instant somebody sends me a payment or as long as there's money in the account. The thing is you have to use paypal somewhat regularly, if you wait a year and then buy something or have to change shipping/billing address they will probably put a hold on your account which is what you are running into. It sets a lot of arbitrary limitations on how much money you can receive/send and when you can receive it. Call them and if you're legit they can lift it in one second.

I've been using PP loyally for eight years now, not on and off and don't just close and open accounts when I feel like using it. Every time I've had an issue (only a couple) I call them and they always take care if it right then and there. I love PayPal!

As far as your question, like any other automated phone system I just start pounding "0" the second I hear a recording and eventually a live person will pick up.

First Class Mail is actually cheaper than Media Mail for 7-inches.

It actually is usually cheaper to ship 7s first class over media mail but not for me considering how much packing material I use (w/delivery confirmation). I pack my items to the point where they're ready for war. Usually costs me 20-30 cents more to send first class over media when it comes to 7s.