16RPM

DO YOU LIKE??  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like box sets

• Yes.
    • No.
    • It's just a way to cash in and make everybody rich
    • Who cares?
  2. 2. What would you like to see in a box set??

• Colored Vinyl
    • Exclusive Artwork
    • Unreleased songs
    • As close to the original release as possible
    • Basketball Cards

Got mine today.  No tie dye, but I can't complain since this is one of the most amazing and well thought-out packages I've ever seen.  My Total sleeve has a tear in one of the die cut edges and the right eyeball was all bent out of shape though, which is a bit of a bummer.  Ah well.

Please contact us as soon as you can at [email protected] with your postal address and we'll get your jacket replaced.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

Todd

got this last night. the production on this is remarkable.  i haven't been this impressed with a physical release in quite some time.  Solid work Todd, it truly is amazing.  I only got the listen to another way, but it sounded great! cant wait to spin the rest of em.

Thanks again for the hard work on this, it really shows! 

Does anybody else's copy of Total sound really wonky on the b-side? It sounds like it's warped, but the vinyl is flat as a board. It's mostly noticeable on So Far Away

Am I hearing things? Are others like this?

Yep. Mine is like that. The arm on my turntable sways back and forth. It looks like the record is pressed slightly off center. It's definitely the most obvious on "So Far Away" though.

That's strange. My tests don't so that. I'll have to double check my actual boxed set copy tonight.

You're always so quick to bring up the ol' test press set, aren't you?!

Someday...someday I'll hop in that same boat with you, and reference that of mine own. ...Someday.

Yep. Mine is like that. The arm on my turntable sways back and forth. It looks like the record is pressed slightly off center. It's definitely the most obvious on "So Far Away" though.

All,

If anybody has an issue with their record, please send us an email to [email protected] and we'll get it replaced as soon as we get it straightened out with the pressing plant. Please be sure to include your address. Fuck this sucks ass....

Thanks all,

Todd

Absolutely zero you could have done about this, Todd. I don't think anyone is going to cause a stink over it.

Although, I thought the same thing about coaching a 5 year old soccer team. Some people just fucking love to cause a stink. . .

With that said I can't wait to get my set. I really appreciate all the effort, and the communication throughout every effort. Quite literally no one does these things like everyone in your camp does.

Seems like an excessive amount of does's.

Absolutely zero you could have done about this, Todd. I don't think anyone is going to cause a stink over it.

Although, I thought the same thing about coaching a 5 year old soccer team. Some people just fucking love to cause a stink. . .

With that said I can't wait to get my set. I really appreciate all the effort, and the communication throughout every effort. Quite literally no one does these things like everyone in your camp does.

that's cool that you know it's not an issue considering you don't even have it yet.

i'll listen to mine tomorrow before i make any sort of judgement.

that's cool that you know it's not an issue considering you don't even have it yet.

Wow. Listen to it and then see if you have an issue. 

Bad on on gutzonborglum for giving a guy that has spent many years  giving us some fantastic punk rock the benefit of the doubt.

What?

I'm only stating that I doubt people will start to become all pissy(ie.....^). If there's an issue, people will be civil about it. They won't start to burn a fucking stake and demand satisfaction.

If I get an unfit record, I'll send a friendly email, but I won't automatically jump on the offensive and assume I'll be fought every step of the battle.

Thanks for the kind words, though. It makes me feel kind.

I don't think anyone would take your comment as pissy.

Two or three folks had issues and twice Todd or Debe said "contact us and we'll make it right."

What's a little troubling is someone who hasn't listened to it yet (and I haven't either) calling out someone who hasn't received it yet for suggesting that if there is an issue it's not Todd's fault.

I mean, we're talking about someone that monitors this thread and has responded to anyone that has had a problem.

Out of all the things in life I worry about, Clearview is not one of them.