OFFICIAL RSD13/Record Store Day Releases Thread (1st Post Updated)

So, anyone that's done the Strictly Discs "pre-request" thing: They will supposedly email you a day or two beforehand, and let you know what they will and will not be able to supply you? I've never done this before with them.

yes, but haven't heard anything yet.  

Even with the pre-request, if they need to sell it in the store that day, they will pull from orders.

i'm going to be in port st. lucie visiting family this weekend. i found a store called 'Sounds Good Music' nearby, but their site isn't too telling. anyone heard of it?

My hometown. You'll be a whole hour south of me. From the best of my knowledge there isn't much worth looking for in PSL in terms of physical stores.. But I haven't been down there in awhile

checking out the list for the Amoeba stores they put up today. they have everything except for a few, but they didn't take out any of the releases that got cancelled (SA/Eisley, Drive OST). people that don't know will be sorely disappointed when they get there.

I was not aware the Say Anything/Eisley split got cancelled. Now I'm sad. That was number 3 on my list =[

I think the two things I'm worried about not being able to get my hands on are the Now Now and Straylight Run stuff. And kinda Prize Fighter Inferno, but that's not too hard to find elsewhere. If the BTBAM boxset wasn't so fucking expensive, I might get it. $80 for two albums? Jeez.

Daniel Johnston fun is a little underwhelming. Decent press, but no liner notes. Black vinyl, paper sleeve.

Elephant is nice. Thicker, heavier jacket than the regular press I own, with much brighter printing. Glossy cover and picture sleeves, where my old one has a matte finish.

Mystery 7" has a plain black sleeve with a question mark sticker, and comes sealed in plastic. I think someone already said what the colors and artists are. I really didn't want to be the one to ruin it.