Po: Blink-182 - Take Off Your Pants And Jacket Lp + 3 7"s

jhulud

is anyone out there actually happy that they payed $50 for this?

it seems like something interesting to own, even though i don't appreciate the album very much.

i only listen to blink for nostalgia now, and that stops at any era past dude ranch, but the packaging seems interesting, and i remember thinking this album was pretty ok.

Oh shit

SRC's 2013 Subscription, Volume #2 Releases SRC025 Blink 182 - Take Off Your Pants and Jacket LP & 3x7"Release Date: June 25, 2013Subscription Info:- Pressed on 180 Gram Clear LP with Red, Yellow and Green 7". LTD to 182 copies- Custom belly band wrap sealed and embossed with a gold foil sticker- "Subscription" sticker and hand numbered on bellyband- 4 Mil SleeveRelease Info:SRC023 - Starting Line - Based On A True Story 2XLPRelease Date: June 25, 2013Subscription Info: - Pressed on clear with orange smoke vinyl, limited to 250 copies- Custom belly band wrap sealed and embossed with a gold foil sticker- "Subscription" sticker and hand numbered on bellyband- 4 Mil SleeveRelease Info:- Lacquers made by Lucky Lacquers- Matte Finish Gatefold Jacket with Spot UV