Po: Blink-182 - Take Off Your Pants And Jacket Lp + 3 7"s

jhulud

I dunno, it says first pressing on the site so I guess they're mistaken or what's the deal?

It's the first pressing from this label. There was a black Euro press, a tri-color Hot Topic exclusive, a 180 Gram Black Hot Topic Exclusive, and this (the fourth pressing.)

There's over 6000 copies of this record floating around now.

It's the first pressing from this label. There was a black Euro press, a tri-color Hot Topic exclusive, a 180 Gram Black Hot Topic Exclusive, and this (the fourth pressing.)

There's over 6000 copies of this record floating around now.

Oh, I knew about the other pressings I guess I wasn't clear when I made that post. I guess I really meant the first SRC pressing with the colored 7 inches and whatnot. My bad :P

We get better releases in my store than most others in our district, but there are a lot of releases I wish we would get. Like why do I get 5 copies of Paramore?

I remember when we got in like six copies of Say Anything's "In Defense...". I bought one and the other five have been sitting on the rack for a month or two :P

I don't know where else to ask this, so sorry if I'm an asshole and posting in this thread, but what is the best way to contact SRC?  The phone number on the website does not connect to SRC and every email I've sent for the last three weeks has gone unanswered.  I know this happens from time to time with them, but it's getting pretty ridiculous.  Thanks for any suggestions.

I don't know where else to ask this, so sorry if I'm an asshole and posting in this thread, but what is the best way to contact SRC? The phone number on the website does not connect to SRC and every email I've sent for the last three weeks has gone unanswered. I know this happens from time to time with them, but it's getting pretty ridiculous. Thanks for any suggestions.

I get the quickest response from them by using the message system that is built in to the SRC website. I have also had good luck tweeting at them. Phone is useless and emailing them takes too long to get a response.

I get the quickest response from them by using the message system that is built in to the SRC website. I have also had good luck tweeting at them. Phone is useless and emailing them takes too long to get a response.

It all worked out through the message system.  I got a response and everything is now done and done.  Thanks again for the help.

I've emailed SRC once and got a reply the next day. Granted it was about adding an item and im sure they wanted the money.

I remember when we got in like six copies of Say Anything's "In Defense...". I bought one and the other five have been sitting on the rack for a month or two :P

Same here. We've had three copies just sitting there forever. And the same with the Saosin reissue, I bought one day of, and the rest have just been sitting there. Kind of sad, but more eventual clearance for me :P

im tempted to get one from http://www.banquetrecords.com/blnk182toyp in uk its 48quid tho

To be honest mate, after I paid a bit of customs charge (Amazon shipped mine via DHL) it came out to about the same - But it arrived in 2 days from Canada.

The overall package is really awesome though. 

To those that ordered this from 

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/WhatsNew/Vinyl/Blink-182+-+Take+Off+Your+Pants+And+Jacket+Vinyl-10030697.jsp

Does this come with the Colored Singles? Or Black? It has the same description from SRC website, which is why I am asking.

Vinyl info:
-Triple panel gatefold jacket with 7" inserts
-Each 7" housed in a glue pocket jacket with a full color CMYK insert
-LP is housed in a full color inner sleeve
-First pressing, limited to 2,500, includes Mark Hoppus foreword

Taken from HT.com. 

To those that ordered this from 

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/WhatsNew/Vinyl/Blink-182+-+Take+Off+Your+Pants+And+Jacket+Vinyl-10030697.jsp

Does this come with the Colored Singles? Or Black? It has the same description from SRC website, which is why I am asking.

Vinyl info:

-Triple panel gatefold jacket with 7" inserts

-Each 7" housed in a glue pocket jacket with a full color CMYK insert

-LP is housed in a full color inner sleeve

-First pressing, limited to 2,500, includes Mark Hoppus foreword

Taken from HT.com. 

I ordered from Hot Topic. Came with the colored 7"s and hand-numbered foreword.

• 2 weeks later...