Relient K - Forget And Not Slow Down "collector's Box" W/ Vinyl - 50% Off

If anyone is interested in Relient K vinyl, you can get "Forget and Not Slow Down" directly from their webstore.  I noticed a few weeks back they still had this up in a collector's box edition with some other random crap.  I emailed the webstore people and asked if there would be any possibility of taking the vinyl out of the package deal, and releasing some to sell standalone, as it's just a waste of records collecting dust, haha.

Today, I got this email from the webstore saying they lowered the price of the collector's box from $50 to $25.  I believe when it first when on sale it was $20, so I suppose that's pretty close. 

"Just wanted to let
you know the Forget And Not Slow Down Vinyl / Tote Collector's Box has
gone on sale - it's now $25 instead of $50. We could not sell the vinyl
separately, but this sale makes the vinyl almost regular price.

The link to the Collector's Box is below. Please let me know if you have any questions.

http://relientk.merchmo.com/products/detail/Forget_And_Not_Slow_Down_Vinyl__Tote_Collectors_Box_73

Thanks,
Jessica - Customer Service"

I also love how she says "vinyl".  Just figured I'd share the information for anyone looking for this.  THE ONLY KICKER....is that shipping is $14.25, bringing this thing back up to 39.25.  If you're just looking for the record, that's median price for ebay sales I suppose.  For those searching for Relient K vinyl though, this might be what you're looking for!  I'm still debating if I should get one or not.

$21.65 shipping to get this to the Northwest.  Yapno.  I want everything but the record...anyone want to sell me the photo book, box and bag and just keep the record?  I already got the record at a show.  

Haha, I'm in the same situation.  I like the idea of having that box and I've already got a copy I got at Warped tour a few years ago.