Relient K - Forget And Not Slow Down "collector's Box" W/ Vinyl - 50% Off

I don't know why they should be expected to honor a clearance price for a purchase you made two weeks ago. It's a band's webstore, not JC Penney.

Pretty much this. If you valued that record enough to spend $50 then that's what it was worth to you. I love Relient K but wasnt going to spend that much so I waited and caught a lucky break. 

Just making sure...you own a test of this, right?  

ha ha funny funny. my brag post was dumb. I was trying to keep this mention very subtle while still helping people help me decide whether or not I should get this box set. ;)  now that my shamelessness is clearly out there again... what do you think?

I've already got a test (my only test press--wouldn't normally seek any out because of the bloated price)

I absolutely love the album

I never rarely have spent more than $25 on an album

I'm not a variant collector at all (I have 2 variants of only 2 albums)

It's $40+ ppd for me to get this box set.

what would you do if you were me?

ha ha funny funny. my brag post was dumb. I was trying to keep this mention very subtle while still helping people help me decide whether or not I should get this box set. ;) now that my shamelessness is clearly out there again... what do you think?

I've already got a test (my only test press--wouldn't normally seek any out because of the bloated price)

I'd ask yourself: 1. Do I love this album enough to have two copies? 2. Which would I prefer to play more? The test press or the colored vinyl?

Also if you never plan on selling it, I'd consider framing the test press. Very unique wall art and that will keep it out of harms way in case you did want to sell it.

I'd ask yourself: 1. Do I love this album enough to have two copies? 2. Which would I prefer to play more? The test press or the colored vinyl?

Also if you never plan on selling it, I'd consider framing the test press. Very unique wall art and that will keep it out of harms way in case you did want to sell it.

That would look so bad.  No one frames test pressings because they're just a plain black record in a white sleeve  And let's be honest, any talk of framing records around here is dumb and frowned upon.

ha ha funny funny. my brag post was dumb. I was trying to keep this mention very subtle while still helping people help me decide whether or not I should get this box set. ;)  now that my shamelessness is clearly out there again... what do you think?

I would buy the album.  And then sell/trade me the test press ;)  

My post was a joke and you caught on- no offense meant by it, except that you've already posted multiple times about having a test and it's getting annoying.  

That would look so bad. No one frames test pressings because they're just a plain black record in a white sleeve And let's be honest, any talk of framing records around here is dumb and frowned upon.

Didn't know that I would never frame a record myself, just giving options. I'm all for play, not show. It bothers me when they're framed, like sick music zoo! Just let them be free!!

Well they're both actually colored. Not too bad of an idea. Never framed anything though and never even thought about it. 

That would look so bad.  No one frames test pressings because they're just a plain black record in a white sleeve  And let's be honest, any talk of framing records around here is dumb and frowned upon.

I would buy the album.  And then sell/trade me the test press ;)

My post was a joke and you caught on- no offense meant by it, except that you've already posted multiple times about having a test and it's getting annoying.  

It's actually not the worst idea. I'd only do it if I bought a standard copy, too. Remember this is translucent gold vinyl with an etched d-side so it actually would look pretty bomb framed. Dunno if that's my jam, but I'm surprised you don't encourage it, Mr. Half-my-tradelist-is-sealed. haha.

Well they're both actually colored. Not too bad of an idea. Never framed anything though and never even thought about it.

It's actually not the worst idea. I'd only do it if I bought a standard copy, too. Remember this is translucent gold vinyl with an etched d-side so it actually would look pretty bomb framed. Dunno if that's my jam, but I'm surprised you don't encourage it, Mr. Half-my-tradelist-is-sealed. haha.

Etched d-side?! Oh hells ya! Never had anything etched before, should be sweet!