Relient K - Forget And Not Slow Down "collector's Box" W/ Vinyl - 50% Off

This album just has such raw emotion. Probably their best in my opinion. Hope their next album keeps the same kind of sound!

Putting Darth Vader aside, I'd probably argue that 'mmhmm' still tops it.  Maybe it's just person perspective/bias, but the commentary on various types of emotional dysfunction from a place that is entirely removed from angst was very refreshing.

This album just has such raw emotion. Probably their best in my opinion. Hope their next album keeps the same kind of sound!

Yeah, I've been a Relient K fan since they first came out and Forget & Not Slow Down is the only album I can get my wife to listen to with me.  It's definitely their most mature-sounding album yet.  

Mmhmm is still a killer album, so is four score, and even their first two aren't half bad. I just like that they branched out from the 'pop punk' sound and went to a more mature sound like combatchuckaa was saying. Also I personally hate this new every-pop-punk-band-sounds-the-same thing going on lately so it's nice to hear a change.

50 dollar shipping to Sweden, wow... 75 in total. Really want this record. Anybody want just other stuff, and send me the record for 25 + what it costs to ship to Sweden? or haven't bought this yet and could buy 2, 1 for you and 1 for me? please help me out! email me [email protected]

No one?

Also, this is a great record. rK is my favourite band of all time. My fav will probably always be to lefts, followed by mmhmm, but then this is right behind that one.