Man Overboard 'Heart Attack'

Played with these dudes and Tigers Jaw a couple of summers ago, and Man Overboard was seriously the biggest bag of dicks and assholes I've ever met. I also do not understand why people hype them, they aren't even decent.

I've known them for a long time and I have never seen them even come close to being dicks.  

I've known them for a long time and I have never seen them even come close to being dicks.  

Yea I met these dues a couple years back and they have never been anything short of really rad dudes who truely are stoked about being famous playing poop pvnx. Got my "Red" copy yesterday and i looks like some crazy irish red beer diarrhea the day after St. Patty's day....4 real

Album rawkz hxc & i luv it ttyl haterz 

...also the bonus albums are a .zip within a .zip....that is pure pvnk :P

Yea I met these dues a couple years back and they have never been anything short of really rad dudes who truely are stoked about being famous playing poop pvnx. Got my "Red" copy yesterday and i looks like some crazy irish red beer diarrhea the day after St. Patty's day....4 real

Album rawkz hxc & i luv it ttyl haterz 

...also the bonus albums are a .zip within a .zip....that is pure pvnk :P

lmao. Mine just looks like orange with black streaks, you are unlucky!

When I met them informally last year at Warped, they were really cool to me and my girlfriend, even though she wanted a bunch of pictures with them hahah. 

Although they may come off as sort of douchey, due to how they talk and act a bit immature, they're probably really nice guys. Not saying that they couldn't possibly have been mean, but I haven't gotten that vibe.

I'd say that's probably because you know them. That's typically how it's gone from what I've read in forums and whatnot. If you know them, they're cool. If you meet them or just have an encounter with them, I've heard much different than cool. Again, just what I've heard. I bought Zac a drink out here in Seattle last time around and got a coy "Thanks, man." Wouldn't call it nice or mean. 

I've never met the band so I can't speak about personal encounters, but I've definitely heard more stories about these guys being dicks than any other band in the scene.

Same here. I mean, it may be that the people we're hearing this from are dbags themselves, but still.

I smoked with them a few times. this was a couple years ago when they weren't tumblr famous. they were cool, not very helpful when we tried to leave the backstage area cause it was a maze, but generally nice regardless.

I smoked with them a few times. this was a couple years ago when they weren't tumblr famous. they were cool, not very helpful when we tried to leave the backstage area cause it was a maze, but generally nice regardless.

Now, I may be wrong, but I'm just GUESSING that they PROBABLY treat a cute 20-something lady a WEE BIT different than us dudes. :)

I'd say that's probably because you know them. That's typically how it's gone from what I've read in forums and whatnot. If you know them, they're cool. If you meet them or just have an encounter with them, I've heard much different than cool. Again, just what I've heard. I bought Zac a drink out here in Seattle last time around and got a coy "Thanks, man." Wouldn't call it nice or mean. 

Same here. I mean, it may be that the people we're hearing this from are dbags themselves, but still.

They're awkward, normal people, just like you or I. They're also high on marijuana almost all of the time.  

I find your logic to be somewhat contradictory. You're essentially saying 'if you know them they're nice, and if you don't then they're not.' Do you really get to decide if someone is 'nice' or not without 'knowing' them? Some people are off putting or don't handle people/fan interaction in the most ideal way possible, that doesn't make them 'mean' or ill intentioned, it makes them normal.