Fashion Discussion!

Damn, by the way if you are going to wear Nixon watches do yourself a favor and invest in a 51-30.

Not my style, honestly the only Nixon I'd buy is a Newton, like I said I'm more of a fan of May 28th style of watches. I'm 15 I'd like to dress like it while I can still get away with it.

Damn, by the way if you are going to wear Nixon watches do yourself a favor and invest in a 51-30.

I really love the 51-30, but it always looked super awkward on my little chicken arms; however I've bought a shit ton of other Nixons- so far I have the District, Tach, Rocker, and the Rotolog.  I wouldn't mess with the Time Teller or Newton, total pieces of junk.  

I really love the 51-30, but it always looked super awkward on my little chicken arms; however I've bought a shit ton of other Nixons- so far I have the District, Tach, Rocker, and the Rotolog.  I wouldn't mess with the Time Teller or Newton, total pieces of junk.  

The Rocker is nice, but the Duke was way better. Much nicer fit and look if you ask me... very sad they discontinued it. Rocking this cuff watch all summer long though:

VES_WA_KVD001S-W_3.jpg

i used to wear the straight brim like a douche. now i just wear it like a guy.

give it a gentle curve like the actual ball players do, wear it straight, cocked upwards a bit. you're good.

I look like an eight year old every time I've ever tried to rock a flat bill, and by every time, I mean twice.  The five panel is hideous, I give it another six months before it's found itself on the island of misfit fashion accessories.  I love drivers quite a bit, Brixton makes an exceptional hat.

sp13-prod-m-barrel01.jpg

I just finished making my own rad denim shirt. I recommend learning to make your own clothes, it's a great skill to have, you can get exactly what you want. And you can get some really nice designer fabrics which would be very expensive to wear if you weren't doing the construction.