PO: Ghost B.C. - Infestissumam LP

Got my US order today. No packing material at all - The Secular Haze 10" was playing super breakout inside for several hundred miles. Thus, there is a nasty seam split. The 12" looks a little bowed. Will give it a spin when i get home.

regardless of how many dildos and butt plugs they sell, they can never be as bad as KISS.

Just got my US bundle pack today. Shitty packing and zero packing materials. Everything was moving around inside, but thankfully nothing was damaged.

Does anyone know the stats for the 10 inch single for secular haze? I was happy to see that it was pressed in Europe, but it is on black vinyl. I believe there were 200 pressed on clear vinyl. Was there any other colors for the 10 inch? I think all the black vinyl editions was limited to 1000.

Got my US order today. No packing material at all - The Secular Haze 10" was playing super breakout inside for several hundred miles. Thus, there is a nasty seam split. The 12" looks a little bowed. Will give it a spin when i get home.

regardless of how many dildos and butt plugs they sell, they can never be as bad as KISS.

The same thing happened to me. For what it's worth, I e-mailed customer service about the busted 10" sleeve, and they told me they could send a replacement.

I didn't order any of the vinyl options for this but grabbed the CD. Does anyone on here have both and can confirm if the vinyl sounds as bad as the CD? Its sounds flat.

CD is really compressed, and the vinyl isn't. Vinyl sounds better IMO, and the vinyl was mastered by a different person. There are some graphs up on this forum

http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/ghost-infestissumam-vinyl-bundle-pre-order.314515/page-2#post-8841629

Check it out.

CD is really compressed, and the vinyl isn't. Vinyl sounds better IMO, and the vinyl was mastered by a different person. There are some graphs up on this forum

http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/ghost-infestissumam-vinyl-bundle-pre-order.314515/page-2#post-8841629

Check it out.

That vinyl waveform looks only slightly better than the CD to me :unsure:

Not sure how that waveform displays a doubling in dynamic range