PO: Ghost B.C. - Infestissumam LP

got my US copy today.

glad to have it, but i envy the piss out of those of you with the UK.

yeah, there is a rise above logo on the back.

probably has something to do with licensing.

'sure republic, you can sell our record, but we want some of the sales, and our logo on the back.'

The Scandinavian version is getting a second pressing on black vinyl.

From the Ghost Facebook:

"[MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

We wish to inform you that a 2nd pressing of the Scandinavian LP version now been released - now in black vinyl.

It can be ordered here:
http://smarturl.it/ghosthotstuff
http://smarturl.it/ghostbengans"

Did they open with Genesis?

They actually opened with this cool monk like chanting music and that bled into the two tracks that open the new album. Between the lighting, incense burning and the fog machine, it was really effective. Man, they killed it. I was literally right up front, could touch the stage, and could really get into it. I have to say that hearing the new tunes live, gives me a whole new appreciation for the new album. I've been listening to it non stop since I saw them.

They actually opened with this cool monk like chanting music and that bled into the two tracks that open the new album. Between the lighting, incense burning and the fog machine, it was really effective. Man, they killed it. I was literally right up front, could touch the stage, and could really get into it. I have to say that hearing the new tunes live, gives me a whole new appreciation for the new album. I've been listening to it non stop since I saw them.

the incense smelled like the restrooms at the Foufs, but awesome opening. I was upfront on the left side and felt like a kid when he was reaching for hands... i didn't gave in. would've reached for the dildo at the end though. i thought he gave it to someone in the middle but he ended up leaving the scene with it. 

That chanting is actually the ritual music from the Satanic orgy scene in Eyes Wide Shut.

• 3 weeks later...

So, does anyone know what the story is with the Year Zero vinyl that is available for pre-order on Amazon?  I ordered it about a month ago, and they pushed the available date back.  Now they're saying it's supposed to be available on June 5th.  Just curious if anyone has even noticed and/or ordered it.  I'm assuming it's just a black vinyl version, kinda like they did with Secular Haze.  I guess we'll see...

How do you know that scene is satanic?

I guess I was just trying to be accessible in my post. To be honest, whether or not Satanism (as it is usually nebulously defined) plays any part in it is not necessarily confirmed but the ritual is certainly Occult in nature both ostensibly in terms of being a highly secretive and exclusive gathering and in the traditional sense of Occultism which consists of highly stylized ritual and usually purposed for selfish gain of an exclusive group of people and it is most likely nefarious as Victor was so emphatic in his refusal to name names regarding the guest list but assured Dr. Hartford that information would not sit well with him if he did.

considered ordering the repress of the swedish issue, until i saw the shipping was 25 FUCKING DOLLARS.

yeah, i was totally willing to pay $30 for all the bonus art and stuff, but yeah, no.

$5 cheaper for me with these guys: http://hotstuff.se/index.cfm?x=cShopPub.viewItm&ID=389476&bi=shop&pg=16&pr=0&activeIctId=526&ic=526

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...