PO: Ghost B.C. - Infestissumam LP

Anyone else who ordered the bundle with the 10 inch having issues with my play direct? The email I originally received from them on April 5 th had the 10 inch in the image, but now the image has changed, in my actual inbox email, and the 10 is no longer there. When I emailed my play direct to ask whether my order included the 10 inch, they said it wasn't? Even though my email receipt clearly states that my bundle includes the 10 inch???

Anyone else have an issue with their order? I can just see it now, the order will show up and will not include the 10 inch.

Dear Ghost B.C. Fan, 

This is regarding your recent Infestissumam order. 

Due to manufacturing delays, your order will now ship on or before Monday, April 22nd at the latest, and not as initially planned on or before Tuesday, April 16th. We are really sorry for the wait. 

But don’t worry! We’ll send you an email on April 16th with a link to download the digital album so you can enjoy the music right away. 

As soon as your order goes out, we'll send you a ship confirmation email with a tracking number. 

Please note that we'll charge your credit card on the day your order ships. (If you've ordered through PayPal, you've already been charged.) 

Again, we sincerely apologize for the delay. 

Best Regards,

Your MyPlay Direct Team

Dear Ghost B.C. Fan, 

This is regarding your recent Infestissumam order. 

Due to manufacturing delays, your order will now ship on or before Monday, April 22nd at the latest, and not as initially planned on or before Tuesday, April 16th. We are really sorry for the wait. 

But don’t worry! We’ll send you an email on April 16th with a link to download the digital album so you can enjoy the music right away. 

As soon as your order goes out, we'll send you a ship confirmation email with a tracking number. 

Please note that we'll charge your credit card on the day your order ships. (If you've ordered through PayPal, you've already been charged.) 

Again, we sincerely apologize for the delay. 

Best Regards,

Your MyPlay Direct Team

Did you order the bundle with the 10 inch?  So far, I am not happy dealing with their customer service.  Every response is very generic and the ask stupid questions that further delays the resolution of the matter at hand.

nah i only ordered the lp on red...just got that email this morning...

Ok thanks.  I had pre-ordered the bundle that included the red LP, 10 inch and Shirt....they quickly ran out of 10 inches and updated the website but now it seems they messed up my order and they are telling me the 10 inch is not included with my order, when I had in fact ordered the bundle that included the 10 inch and received confirmation????  Anyone else ever have issues like this with my play direct?  It's frustrating because there is no phone number to call to complain, and the Ghost website states it will ignore any email related to merchandise???  Very frustrating.

Ok thanks. I had pre-ordered the bundle that included the red LP, 10 inch and Shirt....they quickly ran out of 10 inches and updated the website but now it seems they messed up my order and they are telling me the 10 inch is not included with my order, when I had in fact ordered the bundle that included the 10 inch and received confirmation???? Anyone else ever have issues like this with my play direct? It's frustrating because there is no phone number to call to complain, and the Ghost website states it will ignore any email related to merchandise??? Very frustrating.

I pre-ordered with the 10" too. I noticed in my confirmation email that the 10" wasn't listed so I checked my order info on their website. The 10" is listed so I took a screenshot in case of any issues. Does yours list the 10" in your order on their website?

Now that makes me worried too.

I know that if it wasn't for the 10" I wouldn't buy the bundle.

I'll try to get confirmation regarding the 10" as well.

I've just re-checked the Email I've got for ordering this, there's a link there showing you the order status, in their site I see the following:

Item: Infestissumam Vinyl Album Bundle (includes 10" vinyl) (With Large T-Shirt)

Type: Premium Product

Delivery: Estimated Delivery: April 23, 2013 to April 25, 2013 Ships from United States

Do you see the same item SoundHound1973?

I've sent them an email to confirm I'd get the 10" just in case.

I pre-ordered with the 10" too. I noticed in my confirmation email that the 10" wasn't listed so I checked my order info on their website. The 10" is listed so I took a screenshot in case of any issues. Does yours list the 10" in your order on their website?

Yes, it's mentioned but only in the description heading, there is no "breakdown" of what's included, but why I'm worried is because when their customer service wrote me with a "breakdown" of what was in the bundle for my order, they did not mention the 10 inch, but they still managed to copy and paste the description of my order that includes mention of the 10 inch, so needless to say I'm very confused.  Thanks for your reply and I'll do a screen shot as well, that's a great idea.

Now that makes me worried too.

I know that if it wasn't for the 10" I wouldn't buy the bundle.

I'll try to get confirmation regarding the 10" as well.

I've just re-checked the Email I've got for ordering this, there's a link there showing you the order status, in their site I see the following:

Item: Infestissumam Vinyl Album Bundle (includes 10" vinyl) (With Large T-Shirt)

Type: Premium Product

Delivery: Estimated Delivery: April 23, 2013 to April 25, 2013 Ships from United States

Do you see the same item SoundHound1973?

I've sent them an email to confirm I'd get the 10" just in case.

Yes, that is exactly what is written when I select the order number link, I only see mention of the 10 inch there.  What really gets me though is their customer service emailed me this morning asking for proof that I even received this email promotion for the bundle, they wanted me to forward it to them.  I did so but explained the image in my original email changed.  When I first got the email on April 5th, the image included the 10 inch, days later when I went to show a friend who also wanted to order the bundle, I opened up my inbox only to find the email was still there, but the image was changed, to not showing the 10 inch????  I found that very freaky that they could modify an existing email sent to any client, once it hits my inbox it should not change, as I always save for proof and back up.  That is not right as far as I'm concerned.

Yes, that is exactly what is written when I select the order number link, I only see mention of the 10 inch there.  What really gets me though is their customer service emailed me this morning asking for proof that I even received this email promotion for the bundle, they wanted me to forward it to them.  I did so but explained the image in my original email changed.  When I first got the email on April 5th, the image included the 10 inch, days later when I went to show a friend who also wanted to order the bundle, I opened up my inbox only to find the email was still there, but the image was changed, to not showing the 10 inch????  I found that very freaky that they could modify an existing email sent to any client, once it hits my inbox it should not change, as I always save for proof and back up.  That is not right as far as I'm concerned.

Now I'm worried. Mine lists the 10" but not in my email. I'll be contacting them too to get clarification.

I have not preordered this album and am 100% hoping they have it on tour with them in Detroit next month. Here's hoping that wasn't a foolish decision.

I'm seeing them next month as well, and am really hoping they have the album on tour too. The preorders and US versions vs import verions are just killing me. I'm tempted to just PO the version on Amazon for $18, but I'd really like a version that comes with the booklet. 

Anyone got their US version yet? I went to order through hotstuff.se and it was $38 before shipping, a bit much for me. I'd still love to get the import version if any US distros get it for slightly less than that. I know morfiend said he wasn't getting them, so far nothing on All That's Heavy either.

No doubt. Shipping is about $10 on top of that. I really want one that doesn't have that stupid ass B.C. on it but paying $30 more for something you can get on amazon is kinda crazy.

From what I can tell, only the Scandinavian version doesn't have B.C. on it. Even the ones from UK and Germany have it.