PO: Ghost B.C. - Infestissumam LP

You should just get the bundle that has the shirt, 10" and digital d/l. Price is decent.

You have a point. I will consider that option. I don't really wear large graphic tees like this one, so I would be spending $30 mainly for the 10" I know its worth more on ebay, but essentially it's just ONE extra song.  /The hobby. 

You have a point. I will consider that option. I don't really wear large graphic tees like this one, so I would be spending $30 mainly for the 10" I know its worth more on ebay, but essentially it's just ONE extra song.  /The hobby. 

Interesting....I went through a not wearing large graphic tee's phase myself.  I'm out of it now.  You'll get better one day :)

Hi, new to this board, but I figured I'd start with this thread as I am a big Ghost fan. I also received the email offer last night, and pre-ordered the red vinyl, with tshirt and 10 inch single. What is this extra song that everyone keeps talking about?

I'm only concerned about the pressing quality as this is a North American offer, it won't be the European counterpart.

So this leaked...first impressions:

-Noticeably much less agressive than Opus

-Much more synth

-Hooks and melodies abound

-7 1/2 minute ballad, and it RULES

-Lyrics as Satanic/ridiculous as ever

-3-4 songs that just killed me with boring repetitions

-A lot of experimentation, new sounds- even dare I say a surf rock session or two?

Overall pretty solid... its no Opus Eponymous, but its only getting better with multiple listens. 

U.S Bundles here:

http://www.myplaydirect.com/ghostbc/features/28167193

Including the red Vinyl and 10" Secular haze.

Tried to order the $39.99 bundle but the site won't send to any other country but U.S

If anyone interested in helping me getting it, we can combine shipping to your U.S address and once you get it, I'll pay for the shipping of the package to Israel.

Thanks.

Available for worldwide shipping it seems, just placed an order. The bundle containing the 10" is sold out though :(

Boy am I happy I ordered it when I did, I just got an email confirming the 10 inch is sold out.  When I first placed the order the only shipping method was North America, now it seems they will ship world wide.  I wonder why that made any difference in where they could ship?  To force those living in Europe to buy the European limited 10 inch?

I'm sure they'll have lots of goodies for sale for those of you seeing them on the upcoming tour.  I'm seeing one of those shows and I hope they have other pressings of vinyl for sale.  Hopefully I'll get my order with the shirt before the show so I can where it there.

Really looking forward to this release.  I was able to find the debut pressed on gold vinyl and it sounds fantastic.  I also have 2 copies on CD of the very first pressing on the rise above label.  Keeping one sealed.