PO: Ghost B.C. - Infestissumam LP

If you pre-ordered the digial download they sent out an e-mail where you can upgrade to special bundles.

One includes a exclusive T-shirt, 10" secular Haze and 12" of the album for 39.98 and also seperately a red version of the vinyl for $19.98....i don't which to pick :-( ...there's also one with a 24 X 36 lito..but who needs that?

If you pre-ordered the digial download they sent out an e-mail where you can upgrade to special bundles.

One includes a exclusive T-shirt, 10" secular Haze and 12" of the album for 39.98 and also seperately a red version of the vinyl for $19.98....i don't which to pick :-( ...there's also one with a 24 X 36 lito..but who needs that?

Seriously? I preordered the vinyl, and I have not been given these options. I would love to add the 10" to my order. Are you saying this is for digital orders only?

is there a link?

is there a link?

The band sent out an Email with a preorder for the digital download, here:

http://www.myplaydirect.com/ghostbc/

Even though I thought it was weird to preorder a digital download, it looked like a good deal, so I bought it. A few weeks later, they sent out another Email offering to upgrade the order.

(broken link)

I upgraded the order to the red vinyl package, giving me a credit to the original digital download preorder, and a new charge for the vinyl package. All in all, I thought this was a pretty good way to handle fans who subscribe to the band's Email list.

Looks like I won't be getting these after all. Just got an email from my supplier - 

" it now looks like I won’t be able to get any of the new Ghost LP’s, the deal with the label was unworkable"

I'll be checking with some other suppliers and I'll bump this thread if I'm able to score some from another source.

U.S Bundles here:

http://www.myplaydirect.com/ghostbc/features/28167193

Including the red Vinyl and 10" Secular haze.

Tried to order the $39.99 bundle but the site won't send to any other country but U.S

If anyone interested in helping me getting it, we can combine shipping to your U.S address and once you get it, I'll pay for the shipping of the package to Israel.

Thanks.