Mixtape Exchange

as santiago said "the add a song and pass it on" tape exchange is still a go, that's pretty much already settled and the 1st people on the list are already on it.

but rather than gather a tape exchange between people it'd probably be easier to trade amongst yourselves. i personally would like to trade with a few of you myself, but it would give us a better chance o getting together asking questions and then trading, rather than having someone else pick for you. that's what i'm asking.

all the tapes are out. sorry I've been an asshole and it took me so long, I've had some stuff going on.

BUT they’re out. anyone who’s trading with me, just get a tape back to me whenever :)

such an asshole.

i got home yesterday and saw a package on the table, and got really excited.

but it was for my brother, and not a madie mixie.

s'all good. i got axl rose patience.

got madies tape today and its full of bands ive never heard....and its fucking awesome.

yeah, i don't recognize one of them. 

i should really get a tape deck...

Side 1 is definitely better than side 2. I'm glad people are getting them already! I'll post the tracklist once everyone gets theirs, incase anyone is curious.

Ok, so by friday, both mixtapes should be in hand to start this thing off. ill let the two initial people know who to send to next. Hopefully everyone has a song picked out ready to go for this comp. tapes will be ordered this week so they are all ready for dubbing when the tapes get back to me with the covers.

Madie, got the tape. Gonna listem to it this weekend. Thanks a bunch. Will have yours out soon.

Anyone else want to trade with me? Pm me

i haven't decided on a song yet. i want it to be something i really really love, but also want it to be something people aren't likely to have heard before.

but i'm also thinking about letting the previously recorded music determine what i choose.