Mixtape Exchange

I'd suggest that each person duplicate the tape when they get it as an incremental backup, there's the potential to screw up the process, and it was suck to have to start at square one for some reason.

good idea, sorta like a google revision history... one cassette gets lost in the mail, boom, backup. so all of you go buy a decent cassette.

man, i really wish Mini disc's had taken off. 

I'm first on one of the tapes (being that I'm the only out of country, we aren't going to subject anyone but me to the higher postage rates).  I'm stoked I get to set the vibe, not sure what I'm going to do yet but it will be something fucked up (but not unlistenable... I do have quite a library of "music" that could be defined as such).

I'm first on one of the tapes (being that I'm the only out of country, we aren't going to subject anyone but me to the higher postage rates).  I'm stoked I get to set the vibe, not sure what I'm going to do yet but it will be something fucked up (but not unlistenable... I do have quite a library of "music" that could be defined as such).

put some Fucked Up on it then.

Anyway.... Me & Madie have already chatted about trading. I'll PM nig nogs on my ownsies. no need to worry about meeeee.

I like all sorts of shit. I hate hardcore tho. really, really, hate it. I typically like post-hardcore tho..... for some reason.... a little less screaming.... yes. i'd be into discovering new shit. I'M A SUCKER FOR ANYTHING ACOUSTIC.

Anyway.... Me & Madie have already chatted about trading. I'll PM nig nogs on my ownsies. no need to worry about meeeee.

I like all sorts of shit. I hate hardcore tho. really, really, hate it. I typically like post-hardcore tho..... for some reason.... a little less screaming.... yes. i'd be into discovering new shit. I'M A SUCKER FOR ANYTHING ACOUSTIC.

No.

Also, I probably have songs with hardcore style vocals over acoustic ;)

whats hardcore and post hardcore to you?

also people, be sure to make every song 5 minutes please. so we have room on the each tape. we're ordering blank black shell cassettes for 60 minutes for the duplicating process. 

what if we have 2 songs that make up 5minutes,  would this be acceptable or would you prefer 1 song as close to 5 minutes as possible?

whats hardcore and post hardcore to you?

legit question.

i can't name any hardcore bands really because i... don't.... listen to them.

i super love trophy scars.

and back in the day i was kinda almost into from autumn to ashes, evergreen terrace, poison the well.... haven't listened to any of that janx in a while tho.

hey guys - if anyone is wondering about the status of their mix tape. still have about 10 to send. I have to print off more papers with the tracklist on them tomorrow at work. they'll all be out on friday :)

photo13otl.jpg

I was having part of my house remodeled and he was storing shit in my man room. Needless to say he had plywood leaning that fell and crushed my turntable, deck, and receiver not to mention my record that was left in. Please remove me from the mixed tape thingy. This literally happened today. I'm trying to be very calm when posting this but I'm pretty irrate. Sorry for any inconvenience. He is going to pay me what I lost but he threw it all in a giant dumpster outside.

I was having part of my house remodeled and he was storing shit in my man room. Needless to say he had plywood leaning that fell and crushed my turntable, deck, and receiver not to mention my record that was left in. Please remove me from the mixed tape thingy. This literally happened today. I'm trying to be very calm when posting this but I'm pretty irrate. Sorry for any inconvenience. He is going to pay me what I lost but he threw it all in a giant dumpster outside.

such a shame man, thats really fuckin shitty. i hope you get a quick remedy and can be back up and running in no time!