Mixtape Exchange

Neat idea, makes me kind of want to get a tape deck.

The thought of doing the work of putting together a mixtape seems taxing.  Although I kind of want to so just so I can put together a tape with Spazz, Astronautalis, Lily Allen, Cheap Trick, Sage Francis, Crossed Out, of Montreal, Nomis, Propagandhi.

Neat idea, makes me kind of want to get a tape deck.

The thought of doing the work of putting together a mixtape seems taxing.  Although I kind of want to so just so I can put together a tape with Spazz, Astronautalis, Lily Allen, Cheap Trick, Sage Francis, Crossed Out, of Montreal, Nomis, Propagandhi.

you forgot siege. 

belowthesky
isavedlatin
teeneric
divesandfives
jimmyscumbag
oohdoIloveyou
ronnie
mike
So are you guys for sure down to trade? I'll make a few more this weekend.

Those who are unsure or don’t have a tape deck, I can buy more tapes if you change your mind :)

this would be fun!  i did an all-vinyl-to-tape mix once for an ex and don't think she appreciated how much time it took.  it's not just like setting an itunes playlist and hitting record, haha.  i'll check and make sure my tape deck is working before i commit though, don't wanna screw anyone out of a tape!

If you hate cassette tapes, move along B)

I'm sure someone here has tried this before. but I thought I'd give it a shot. Over the past week I've been making mixtapes. I posted about them on instagram to see if anyone was even interested in this, and gave away a few for free.

I saved 3 tapes for the purpose of exchanging them with people on here. So, who wants to a tape? All you have to do is send me one in return.

As far as the music goes, it's all shitty sad bastard music. alone in your room drinking liquor spiked with tears music. I designed the inserts. the photo is of my great grandfather and his best friend.

NO VC hype bands, just a bunch of random stuff I've found on bandcamp and really enjoyed.

This may fail miserably, and if it does I'll just give away the remaining 3 tapes to whoever wants them.

love ya'll

2dtdank.jpg

Great cover. I may have to dust off the old tape deck and see what happens.

belowthesky

isavedlatin

teeneric

divesandfives

jimmyscumbag

oohdoIloveyou

ronnie

mike

So are you guys for sure down to trade? I'll make a few more this weekend.

Those who are unsure or don’t have a tape deck, I can buy more tapes if you change your mind :)

I'm most definitely down to trade

i sort of made my media room and my office all one thing. Folks think it's hilarious when they walk in and see iTunes cued up on one screen while there's a cassette playing right below.

735012_10151541417969453_1338913568_n.jp

also, totally in for this trade! the last one I was a part of failed gloriously when the ringleader opted out.

i broke my tapedeck but will pick one up soon.

so is it like secret santa? we randomly get assigned someone?

i'll probably make one for madie, rybread, abovetheearth, divesandfives, bigbruise, maneatingcow and seancore anyway.

if you dudes would even want one.