She & Him - Volume 3

Hey guys - 1st post.

Been lurking the past few days and saw this thread earlier.

Figured I'd submit an order today to see if they still had the colored vinyl available and they do!

Stoked!

Thanks for the head's up, thought about ordering this yesterday but doubted that it was going to still be available! 

If you didn't preorder and really want the variant I suggest emailing the guys at Merge to see if they might have an extra or two. They're really nice guys and have outstanding customer service. They did a limited run of 50 of a glow-in-the-dark slip mat a while back and I missed out on it. Shot them an email a few weeks ago to see if they had any extras and not only did they find one but they sent it to me free of charge.

GOT MINE TODAY!!! Can't wait to spin! Really high quality all around on this! Sleeves are thick and heavy, Lyric sheet is top quality and slick!

The color of the vinyl too isn't your standard blue!!!! All around impressed!

Exactly.  Mine came in the mail today and its awesome.  Seriously, the blue swirl vinyl might be the most gorgeous record I have in my collection.  It looks amazing... oh, and it sounds good too.

vcMHs8V.jpg

Seriously, such a beautiful color. And Kate Harmer's design and layouts (she's done all 3 She & Him records) are always gorgeous. I love the inner sleeve and insert a ton. Album sounds clean and pristine. Though I'm not a big fan of this new thing Zooey's doing with her lower vocal tones. Glad to see MWard getting more vocal time, though.