Oblivion - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

The OST is great! Love it!

Fortunately, there were new clear ones on Mondo! Ordered over there (+The Raid OST)!

What positively surprised me was a total shipping cost of $20 to Germany! (for one or two 2xLPs!) Thumbs up!

That's not a bad cost for shipping to Europe, especially when you consider Mondo charges about $3 too much to those of us in the states.

yeah i was going to say at least someone isn't getting dicked by their shipping costs haha

We got dicked because they had been charging the same shipping amount for 1 or 100 records and they needed to balance out their total shipping costs.  Now they only allow 2 per order, so you would think the shipping costs would have dropped, but I guess maybe they need to recoup more money to offset their previous shipping blunders?  Who knows?

That said, it arrives in a nice customized mailer (though even though it really doesn't excite me in the slightest, it's a nice touch) so maybe it makes some people happy?

Got my copy from Eclipsical today! No clear unfortunately, but I'm still really glad to have this!

Clear was only sold directly through Mondo, yeah? Not randomly distributed.

I got my clear variant in the mail today (along with my copy of The Raid) and the record looks and sounds great. Mondo did a great job with this release. The art is awesome from the jacket to the labels, the clear records look good, and obviously the soundtrack is great.

Only thing I'm bothered with is the fact that iTunes has a Deluxe Edition with 13 more songs. Mondo slayed with this release though, nonetheless.

Guest realtalk

Still waiting on my copy of this to arrive in the mail...

We're on the edge of our seats...

Please keep us updated!!!

But of course, you will.  ;)

• 5 months later...