I'm closing on my first house in a week. I need a dishwasher, washer, dryer, TV and new receiver. This would certainly help out!

Hope it does! That'd be a big help. I'm going to give them to my mom because we need a new dishwasher really badly. She said she'd pick me up a few albums, and there's nothing I really need from Best Buy for that much money, so it'll work out for the best

Full circle on this,  I believe I was blacklisted for participating in the Best Buy Gimmick TM of 2013, ever since then all of my BB orders get canceled because they can not verify my identity..... trying to get gift cards results in not being able to buy a gift card....

What happened in 2013? I wasn't around then.

What happened in 2013? I wasn't around then.

If BB was unable to fulfill a web order, they would compensate you with a $10 digital gift card.   So for instance, when I placed an order for TBS Louder Now, Or PATD Pretty Odd and it got canceled they'd send a $10 digital gift card.   So of us might have placed orders daily....

If BB was unable to fulfill a web order, they would compensate you with a $10 digital gift card.   So for instance, when I placed an order for TBS Louder Now, Or PATD Pretty Odd and it got canceled they'd send a $10 digital gift card.   So of us might have placed orders daily....

Oh, I saw that on the OP. So they caught on, huh?

They're (at least mine is) expected to arrive on Friday. Though I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation yet, I do still have the three steps before that completed on the Order Status page.

The Order Status changes on a whim, unfortunately. Even though it says you're on step 3, that may change. The status on one of my Amiibo preorders changed so many times I lost count.

If you placed an order for this last night i highly doubt it will be shipped by now. Best buy tends to take a few days to package and ship stuff. Their top priority isint getting out errors on gift cards as fast as they can...

What do you mean their highest priority isn't to get gift cards to my entitled ass? Is this not America?

They should have known you wanted it and just sent it to you so it arrived as soon as the deal was posted. Any other option is just selfish on their part.

Exactly. They just should have called me. Or opened the stores again at midnight so I can go down there and buy a bunch of stuff because it's my right as an American consumer in this free market capitalist market. 

Someone on Reddit has a screenshot of it saying theirs has shipped.