Vinylfy is now 100% FREE

Vinylfly is a great way for you, the record collector, to keep and manage your collection online. It allows you to create and update your wishlist so that your friends can see what you are looking for. With Vinylfly, find new music; see what other collectors have; learn if your favorite artists have released albums on vinyl and find out where to get new releases. In tune with the new tendencies in the market, Vinylfly is also a social business, and yes, it allows you to share. Show your friends what you are spinning, discuss, and comment about the music you love to play and collect. All in all, this is ultimately a way to enjoy yourself, because among all the things Vinylfly allows the user to do, the most important is to have fun! Go sign up at http://vinylfy.com/

0dc134d0886f11e2a77722000a1fbc49_7.jpg

okay, i had a free 10 minutes, so i fiddled around with this for a bit. there's a few things i found ridiculously annoying which would keep me from using it.

1. the collection page always defaults to showing only 10 records, arranged by most recently added. although you can change the sorting (which is nice), it always goes back to this setting. why would someone only want to view 10 records?

2. you have to manually check "make this record public" for it to show up on your public list. every time.

3. there's no field for record label or catalog number. Instead just a vague field called "pressing". 

It would be nice if there was a way to import from Google docs or something, but I really don't see how that would be possible as every google doc is custom. I feel like, if someone came up with a way to do that, you'd end up having to go through each entry individually and fix something. so i won't complain about that.