VC Fantasy Baseball League

I'm not expert but I've seen enough post-game interviews to tell you that it was probably because he either:

"Pitched pretty well but left a few pitches up in the zone" or he "Felt fine, just couldn't execute today".

Maybe a combination of the two. 

I was watching the game yesterday, and it was definitely the former. But, still it is deflating when your ace puts up a stinker like that.

So many damn injuries already. I just lost Cobb, and I'm sure most of you have lost someone this week too.

Kershaw/Iwakuma/Paxton on DL already, though I think Kershaw is starting soon

its why I had to decline your offer for Cole.  cant afford to trade a stud right now, I might revisit that later this season though

Are you Bama?

Yes, sir. I appreciate you countering my trade offer, but I'm going to have to say no to it. The OF you countered with scares the shit out of me. I'm worried he may get sent down at some point because of his lack of hitting. But, i'm willing to work on another deal if you want.

Id love to work out a deal. I love the pitcher you offered up but im worried about him. I am more than willing to keep trying to see what we can work out. You dont need a SS do you? Because I would be willing to do a 2-1 for deal. Giving you both a SS and OF....

And if you really want the OF you were looking at I would just be looking at a higher caliber pitcher.

We can definitely continue to work on a deal. I might not send you another offer until later today only because my work expects me to do what they pay me to do. I thought when I was hired at my job that at least 45 minutes of my work day is devoted to Fantasy Sports. I must be wrong. Damn bastards!!!

i stream every pitcher i have in daily leagues regardless of matchup because i'm all about maximizing wins and strikeouts and it's not worth my time to try to guess whether a pitcher will have a bad night or not, especially with how unpredictable it can be sometimes.

with that said, i was pretty bummed when i saw i didn't move corey kluber from my bench yesterday. but even with his 11 K's and CGSO i would only have a 2.38 ERA and 1.05 WHIP. i say "only" because ben's pitching staff is having a monster week and a 2.38 ERA and 1.05 WHIP still doesn't even come close to what he has put up. put me out of my misery ben! (i think it's ben, i keep shouting it like it's correct so i hope so)

Need advice for a proposed trade in my other league.

Send Dee Gordon, LAD SS,2B from Bench to RAYS
Receive Emilio Bonifacio, ChC 2B, OF from RAYS to Bench

I currently have Altuve as my other 2B and Castro as my other SS so for the most part i've been using Gordon as a UTIL player. My other OFs are Puig, McCutchen & Werth so Bonifacio would most like be used a UTIL player as well. The league has ALOT more scoring options so i have to think about fielding and other things.

Theres no doubt Gordons been the better player the last 2 weeks, so im leaning towards turning it down.