Brew crew 2014

Bad news beers

Bringing sexson back

The sex bob bombers

Jhooks moshers

Luchas del muchados

Her?

The milwaukee beers

Congrats to strangers on winning and newcomer thunderpussy on second place!

• 3 months later...

to refresh:

rd 1 and 2 players kept last year are no longer keepers and are FA's for the draft.  

rd 3 and 4 players are moved up to rd 1 and 2.  they can not be kept, but they will only be able to be kept for one more season.

empty rds can be filled with players currently on your roster, but follow the same rules as stated above.

i'll have to look to see if we agreed to that last spring, Jose F. was your 2nd rd keeper last year, he would be a FA this year.

here are the keepers moved up from last year to their final year of keeper eligibility.  you do not have to keep any of them if you decide not to, but you can only keep players in the 3rd/4th slots if you keep players in the 1st/2nd.  

Also, this is the draft order for 2015.  The list at the bottom are players who are unavailable to be kept and are now free agents.  I dont think we had any trades last year during the season of draft picks, but i'll double check that.  it'll automatically be adjusted in the draft order.  the draft will be a standard last to first, non-snake for the first 4 rounds, and then will begin as a traditional snake draft starting round 5.  PLAN FOR THIS.  This will not change the day before the draft like last year ;)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g5d1mYJB-u15-zz1P9tG5ktIcBC3lzM4buH2I2drjSg/edit?usp=sharing

you do not have to keep any of them if you decide not to, but you can only keep players in the 3rd/4th slots if you keep players in the 1st/2nd.  

I just want to clarify that I am reading it right. A team can choose to keep no players, however if you keep anyone they automatically get slotted in the first spot and second spot and so on. This is to ensure nobody has a keeper AND a first round pick.