Sigur Ros - ( ) and Agaetis Byrjun represses available on roughtrade?!

Grabbed both for just over $47 shipped.

This intrigued me enough to add both to my cart and run a conversion rate to see the final price.  When I saw that it was also $47, I pulled the trigger.  $47 shipped for two x2 LPs is a pretty good deal... but $47 shipped for these two x2 LPs is a phenomenal deal.

This intrigued me enough to add both to my cart and run a conversion rate to see the final price.  When I saw that it was also $47, I pulled the trigger.  $47 shipped for two x2 LPs is a pretty good deal... but $47 shipped for these two x2 LPs is a phenomenal deal.

Okay. WHERE are you people seeing $47 shipped for these? On Rough Trade £14.99 Agaetis Byrjun + £19.99 ( ) + £8.50 shipping - £7.25 deducted tax = £36.23 = $54.83

Ah. GBP my friends. GBP.

Well anyway, I'll probably still order. Best deal on these I've seen in a long while. Anyone sort out the difference between the £14.99 Agaetis Byrjun (preorder) and the £19.99? I'm guessing the £19.99 copies are the current DMM and the $14.99 is the RSD repress.

Ah. GBP my friends. GBP.

Well anyway, I'll probably still order. Best deal on these I've seen in a long while. Anyone sort out the difference between the £14.99 Agaetis Byrjun (preorder) and the £19.99?

None that I can tell.  I looked over both descriptions: both are obviously x2 LPs, and sound identical.  Maybe there's a discounted rate on pre-orders?  I've seen it before.  The only other thing I've considered... is that perhaps the pricier version has a few features not addressed in the description.  [Thicker jacket, 180 gram, etc.]  I'm personally content with any copy of the album, period.

Shot Rough Trade an e-mail.  The more expensive copies in stock are actually 180 gram, black vinyl.  The pre-order is for standard weight on translucent navy blue.  That is also the version that'll be available on RSD, stateside.  They also suggested to keep checking their webstore and newsletter, as they'll be repressing the majority of the Sigur Rós catalog on colored wax over the next year or so.