Sigur Ros - ( ) and Agaetis Byrjun represses available on roughtrade?!

That is the question that needs to be answered.

Gonna try for the rsd release of agaetis, but if I can't get it, I figure ill just bite the bullet and order these both from amazon uk...

same.  talked to my local guy today.  he put in for a bunch of copies of Agaetis, but who knows.  I hope I can snag one locally on RSD

I went ahead and ordered ( ) from amazon UK. I got an email from them saying it was shipped today so I will let you guys know what pressing it is. Thanks again for posting this, Ive been trying to track down this record for awhile at a reasonable price. My Sigur Ros studio album collection will soon be complete!

Has anyone in the US ordered from amazon.uk lately? Last I remember is that they package terribly and my LPs always came damaged. I think that rough trade may be better for this purchase.

I just picked up the new Mogwai soundtrack from them and they used a frustration free mailer. It arrived with no damage.

I went ahead and ordered ( ) from amazon UK. I got an email from them saying it was shipped today so I will let you guys know what pressing it is. Thanks again for posting this, Ive been trying to track down this record for awhile at a reasonable price. My Sigur Ros studio album collection will soon be complete!

If you could take a picture of this when you get it, and let everyone know what it sounds like, that would be awesome!

To those who missed the Hvarf/Heim last year this looks promising:

http://cdon.eu/music/sigur_rós/hvarf%2Fheim_(exclusive_rsd_2013_ltd)-22943583

Couldn't find more info anywhere so this could as well be another mixup by cdon.. I guess we'll find out soon.

The quantity of these from last year that were either bought just to sell on discogs/ebay (>10%) or highly sought after by people who ended up not listening to them and decided to sell them as well (probably another 10%) is really annoying. I wonder why a standard pressing has yet to be made? I could have swore plans were mentioned for one.

• 2 weeks later...