PO: Daylight - Jar - Out 4/30/2013 via Run For Cover

We repressed it at the plant it was originally pressed at, like anyone else would have done. They had the parts, the art, the labels, etc. 

Also, you're 'not trying to be a dick', but you post this in multiple threads in way that implies we are just sitting around not sending your order. You also say that it was delayed 4 months, when it was nowhere near that. 

The record has been out for literally years. You have the music already. You know why its delayed. If you don't want to wait I will GLADLY refund your money. I would rather do that than try to convince you it's not our fault when everyone else who ordered it gets what's going on and isn't complaining all over a messageboard to try to make us look bad. 

I'll wait for it. The Colourmeinkindness repress came out beautifully. I just get a bit irked with waiting. You put out quality stuff, so I guess it's all worth the wait. 

NO. I don't understand that. Listen to it 10 times and get back to me. 

Didn't you see his comment in the Transit thread? If he is dissatisfied on the first listen, he never listens again. You had your chance, Daylight. You are the weakest link....goodbye.  :P

But for real, this record sounds legit. I like it after my first listen. Long live the 90's grunge revival!

I think I said earlier in this thread that I'd be happy if the new stuff was like dispirit.

it's not and I like it.

I'm on 2nd listen now... Kind of love it.

We have to individually send them out, so it won't be there for everyone yet. Dane should get all of em done today he thinks. Dane is awesome. Ever sent out 1,000 different emails in one sitting? It probably sucks haha.

No rush! I'm totally happy that I'm getting it early at all.

Didn't you see his comment in the Transit thread? If he is dissatisfied on the first listen, he never listens again. You had your chance, Daylight. You are the weakest link....goodbye.  :P

But for real, this record sounds legit. I like it after my first listen. Long live the 90's grunge revival!

I don't necessarily agree with him but I can understand his methods. You shouldn't have to convince yourself to like a release. 

That being said, I'm on my 3rd go around with it and I like everything about it, but I'm iffy on "Life in a Jar." Otherwise a pretty solid release.

Oh man, I am so excited to listen to this record.  I've had one of the toughest days at work in a while.  Can't wait to sneak out early and listen to this as soon as I get home.

I think you made the best out of a really crappy and unfortunate situation, Jeff.  I really dig how you run things at Run For Cover.  A couple months ago I (stupidly) didn't listen to any band on your label, and now most of my money goes to you guys on a weekly basis, haha.

Going to end up doing that anyways. I didn't love it but at the same time I didn't dislike it. I'm into poppy stuff at heart, case in point my top 5 so far this year contains Tegan and Sara, Autre Ne Veut, Paramore, and Justin Timberlake. Not a fan of the vocals and the melodies aren't to my liking. I can see people liking this but I was never a grunge fan anyways, so I don't even have that here.

Hah. As I said, I didn't dislike this. I just didn't like it that much. Totally different from my first listen of Transit where it felt like utter garbage and I have zero intention of wanting to return to it again. This I'll definitely relisten to. Big difference between the two albums imo.

I don't necessarily agree with him but I can understand his methods. You shouldn't have to convince yourself to like a release. 

That being said, I'm on my 3rd go around with it and I like everything about it, but I'm iffy on "Life in a Jar." Otherwise a pretty solid release.

oh yeah you too read the post above this one.

Going to end up doing that anyways. I didn't love it but at the same time I didn't dislike it. I'm into poppy stuff at heart, case in point my top 5 so far this year contains Tegan and Sara, Autre Ne Veut, Paramore, and Justin Timberlake. Not a fan of the vocals and the melodies aren't to my liking. I can see people liking this but I was never a grunge fan anyways, so I don't even have that here.

Hah. As I said, I didn't dislike this. I just didn't like it that much. Totally different from my first listen of Transit where it felt like utter garbage and I have zero intention of wanting to return to it again. This I'll definitely relisten to. Big difference between the two albums imo.

Totally wasn't trying to be a dick haha, I know some people aren't going to like it, but I do see this growing on some people who don't love it to start off with. 

Oh man, I am so excited to listen to this record.  I've had one of the toughest days at work in a while.  Can't wait to sneak out early and listen to this as soon as I get home.

I think you made the best out of a really crappy and unfortunate situation, Jeff.  I really dig how you run things at Run For Cover.  A couple months ago I (stupidly) didn't listen to any band on your label, and now most of my money goes to you guys on a weekly basis, haha.

What made you check out our bands? That's really cool.