PO: Daylight - Jar - Out 4/30/2013 via Run For Cover

What made you check out our bands? That's really cool. 

Mainly being on here and clicking on the various pre-order threads.  But I randomly heard a Seahaven song on Tumblr, not knowing they were on RFC, and a few hours later the pre-order went up here for the second pressing of Winter Forever so I jumped on it.  From there I discovered a bunch of other bands you have on the label and thought you had a really nice mixture of sounds.

I heard about RFC when this same thing happened to MO Real Talk. I thought you all handled that excellently, so I checked out the band and liked it so I placed an order for the LP, and now I have pretty much ordered a copy of everything you've put out since then. Hopefully this shitty leak turns on a bunch of people to the band/RFC and you gain some more loyal customers.

Also, I'm still at work and super bummed I haven't heard this yet!!!

stupidly missed this post back in march and now all that's available is the deep purple, which i just know is gonna end up looking like black.  some of the variants mentioned sounded really cool, i'm bummed.

anyone think they might break up the 4xLP bundle as release date approaches to sell more of those variants that sold out?  I see that bundle is still listed so they must still have those variants...

also what were the actual 4?  i don't see a list anywhere.  

stupidly missed this post back in march and now all that's available is the deep purple, which i just know is gonna end up looking like black.  some of the variants mentioned sounded really cool, i'm bummed.

anyone think they might break up the 4xLP bundle as release date approaches to sell more of those variants that sold out?  I see that bundle is still listed so they must still have those variants...

also what were the actual 4?  i don't see a list anywhere.  

They wont break up the bundle.

Pretty sure the variants are

Black

Orange/Olive w/ Orange/Purple/Gray splatter

Deep Purple 

Brown ( I believe this is an HT exclusive)

Also I think Jeff said there is a band exclusive, but I could be wrong.

• 2 weeks later...