PO: Daylight - Jar - Out 4/30/2013 via Run For Cover

Yeah, seems to be working now. Can't choose colour, though.

Same.  I looked through the original PO thread for that record and it seems like the color is the swamp green based on some comments Jeff made.  I asked him about it in the purchase notes when I bought the records yesterday, so I guess I'll see if he gets back to me.

I think you'll definitely get the swamp green. The only other variant was gold, and that was /100 and sold out pretty quickly.

I remember ordering it weeks after it went up, and still getting the gold variant. If memory serves, there was a fiasco where people didn't get the right color and a book was sent with the wrong color on some orders.

Out of curiosity, for those of you who have bought vinyl from Run For Cover before, does it usually come sealed or not?  And if it is sealed, is there a way to know what color/variant it is without opening it?

If I remember correctly some are sealed while others are not. But even if they are sealed you should open them and listen to them.

what kind of question is this?

just want to know.  you are aware that people collect sealed records too, right?

also, i don't live for the thrills of making confrontational and unnecessary posts on Internet message boards, with the hope that people "like" my posts............as fun as that sounds.

my point being..........that not everyone is like you.

just want to know.  you are aware that people collect sealed records too, right?

also, i don't live for the thrills of making confrontational and unnecessary posts on Internet message boards, with the hope that people "like" my posts............as fun as that sounds.

my point being..........that not everyone is like you.

I was not aware people collected sealed records, no.

...do you open the mailer?