PO: Code Orange Kids / SDF/ The World Is A Beautiful Place / Tigers Jaw - 4 Way Split 7"

well, I think this release is enough to put me over the edge as far as collecting the band. I'm 100% collected up to this point, but I think it's time to move on. I'll take a picture this week and then I'm done, will probably part off most everything and keep one or two of each.

Kinda sucks they're breaking up, still haven't seen them. Maybe if I'm lucky they'll get to the northwest before they're "done"

well, I think this release is enough to put me over the edge as far as collecting the band. I'm 100% collected up to this point, but I think it's time to move on. I'll take a picture this week and then I'm done, will probably part off most everything and keep one or two of each.

Kinda sucks they're breaking up, still haven't seen them. Maybe if I'm lucky they'll get to the northwest before they're "done"

ahh wow that really sucks. I was able to see them in Novemeber but it was the day before Thanksgiving so Adam wasn't there. Either way I really hope to see them again in May-June whenever they're nearby.

Kudos man. I had a near complete TJ collection with most of the tests, but with RFC putting out 3 different colors for all the represses I couldn't keep up.

free bump

Just got out all the 12"/LPs and that was an easy 20 minutes or so. I really wish RFC could create a discography page of some sort, digging through deadformat and discogs for numbers is quite tedious, lol. Working on the 7 inchers and tapes now. I don't have a place in my house big enough to do all of it in one shot. The LPs just fit on my bed as it was and I had them crammed together...

free bump

Just got out all the 12"/LPs and that was an easy 20 minutes or so. I really wish RFC could create a discography page of some sort, digging through deadformat and discogs for numbers is quite tedious, lol. Working on the 7 inchers and tapes now. I don't have a place in my house big enough to do all of it in one shot. The LPs just fit on my bed as it was and I had them crammed together...

http://www.runforcoverrecords.com/releases.php

They have one, it just doesn't work very well and it seems like they started to make it and then got bored bc a lot of the links don't go anywhere.