Whirr - Part Time Punks Sessions 7"

for $13.50 shipped.  i love this band but not a big IP fan

Dave usually doesn't mark up a lot from Graveface...I've bought jakob, daturah and other GF stuff from him before. His price is $9.25, and I agree that is a lot for single plus shipping. That's why I'm saving up for other things, so the media mail charge is like $5.xx, will take the sting out a little bit.

Dave usually doesn't mark up a lot from Graveface...I've bought jakob, daturah and other GF stuff from him before. His price is $9.25, and I agree that is a lot for single plus shipping. That's why I'm saving up for other things, so the media mail charge is like $5.xx, will take the sting out a little bit.

It's not through Graveface, it's on Run For Cover. We didn't mark it up that high though. 

Ordered this from RFC with some other stuff today.  I have it on my SD wish list for RSD, if I get it I suppose I'll have 2 copies, if not then I will be fine with the standard pressing.

Edit: I gathered that there were two colors, one a "standard release" and the other a "rsd release".  I don't NEED both, but I would be fine with having them if I get the RSD copy from Strictly Discs.

It's not through Graveface, it's on Run For Cover. We didn't mark it up that high though. 

My bad, I read wrong on the Interpunk site by the listing above. Been doing that too much lately. 

Thanks for clarifying on the color questions!

(and yes, I did order from RFC today  ;) -- still trying to decide what else from Dave to get the black & blue Whirr)

• 4 weeks later...

My Interpunk order arrived today. Baby blue x 2. No black or navy mix or side b. Oh well.

RFC will make it 3. If anyone gets a duplicate variant Black- blue and wants to trade even though /500 vs. /200, I will trade straight across. We'll see what the reset of y'all git....

Guess. I should be happy-- texting while passenger on a bumpy Carolina road :)

My Interpunk order arrived today. Baby blue x 2. No black or navy mix or side b. Oh well.

RFC will make it 3. If anyone gets a duplicate variant Black- blue and wants to trade even though /500 vs. /200, I will trade straight across. We'll see what the reset of y'all git....

Wait... you got the RFC variant through interpunk?

Pics?

I got mine today, ordered from interpunk too. It's mostly baby blue with some navy (or maybe it's royal blue).

Pics?