Tigers Jaw calling it quits

which one is he? i feel like I can guess but I don't want to say anyone looks date-rapey if they don't.

white plugs, kinda chubby, two dudes from the guy with the cool beard. hes also one of those dudes that says things like "oh yea, im going on tour with *insert band name*" and i happen to know pretty much every band he says that about and its usually like "fuck that kid, we would never bring him on tour, for any reason"

theres a dude i know in the front row that has date raped 3 girls i know, and has also been lying for years telling people he has cancer, oh he also hits women. his name is George and he is very clearly a douche bag so seeing THIS bummed me out in a whole different way.

has his ass been kicked yet?   if not, what are you waiting for

Why isn't he in jail?

I couldn't tell you, I truly wish he was. I know (on one level or another) about 4 of is ex girlfriends, and every one of them has stories about how he would hit them. I know his mom protects him at all costs, so that probably has something to do with it. wether it be lying to the cops for him or any other reason you can think of. 

• 2 months later...

Hear me out on this, but I think that Tigers Jaw might not actually be breaking up.  

1. Their last song they released was called Fake Death.

2. When I talked to Ben at Bled Fest he hinted that there would be something in the future.

3. When they played an acoustic show at Backside Records a couple of weeks ago they played a new song called Nervous.

4. Adam said on his tumblr that he was listening to the new Tigers Jaw album.

http://wiccaphase.tumblr.com/post/53273991075/love-the-beat-to-bite-my-ear-the-girl-voice-really

I'm thinking that Adam/maybe Pat and Dennis agreed to finish the album, and they're gonna release it posthumously. There's no way this breakup was a stunt. They would've have done this big tour.

Yeah, why would 3 of the members miss the band's first and only full-country tour?

I think the album's probably half done and will get finished somehow and released posthumously.

Yeah, why would 3 of the members miss the band's first and only full-country tour?

I think the album's probably half done and will get finished somehow and released posthumously.

Back last month I was talking to Koji about the breakup, and he said the album was "SO close" to having been completed. I think the tracking might be done, with mixing/mastering coming soon for a fall release.