Got free tickets to see Green Day tomorrow night

Just won free tickets to go see Green Day tomorrow night.

I only listened to Uno once or twice and never got around to listening to Dos or Tre so hopefully I will still enjoy the show.  I don't know how many shows they've played lately with Billie Joe going to rehab or whatever but has anyone seen them recently?  They still play a good mix or older stuff or do they stick to American Idiot and after for the majority of it?

I saw them at SXSW and they were AWESOME. Played a little over two hours, the set started off with 7-8 new songs from Uno/Dos/Tre and a few singles off 21st Century Breakdown and American Idiot, then the extra members left the stage and Billie Joe put on his classic blue and white guitar and we were treated to 5-6 Dookie songs, a few Kerplunk songs and even a track off 39/Smooth. They sounded super-tight, too. Here was the setlist from the show I saw:

25. Encore:

If I went and saw Green Day, and they didn't play When I Come Around, I'd be fucking furious.

True, but they also didn't play "Wake Me Up When September Ends," "21 Guns" or "Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)" and they DID play "Christie Road," "Coming Clean" and "Disappearing Boy." So the fact that they skipped over massive singles to play some seriously deep cuts earns my respect.

They didn't play the grouch?

Hey green day if you're reading this, just play insomniac start to finish and the grouch.

I'd pay a fuckton of cash to see that

I've been dying to hear them play The Grouch. That show they did at the echo was weird. SO much new stuff and too many fucking phones in the air. Not to mention the whole "I'm making fuck sounds on stage" thing is just getting weird. 

Here's their set from last night...I assume it will be almost the same unless they swap out some of the older songs for different older songs

1. 99 Revolutions

2. Know Your Enemy

3. Stay The Night

4. Stop When The Red Lights Flash

5. Letterbomb

6. Stray Heart

7. Oh Love

8. Holiday

9. Boulevard of Broken Dreams

10. Burnout

11. Disappearing Boy

12. 2000 Light Years Away