Help needed: Help me prove physical formats matter!

Help me prove that people still care about physical formats!!!!

Hello, my name is Amanda and I am a student at Bucks New Uni studying Music and Live Events Management in my 3rd year. My final piece is about collectable music formats and I would love to hear from you regarding your purchasing habits!

Please fill out this very short questionnaire about your music buying habits to help me out with my dissertation research.

Also if any of you are truly passionate about physical music formats and consider yourself a collector or to have a collection, big or small, please get in contact with me and I would love ask you a few questions on a more personal basis if you are interested. (See comment below for more details)

THANK YOU.

I can understand that but I do appreciate the help I have gotten from this forum, everyone seems very passionate, friendly and helpful.

Additionally if anyone would like to fill out some more questions about physical formats please feel free to click here. All questions are optional and open ended, please take as much time as you like. Thanks again, and sorry for any inconvenience on this forum.

u butthurt?

why would I help someone that will never post again?

maybe she will post again, who are you to determine her fate?

I'm not saying you have to spend 1 minute of your time helping a student by filling out a survey on something you love, but I'm sure you were a student once and needed help with something.  It doesn't hurt to help.

And if you don't, no one cares, so keep it to yourself.  Your posts just epitomize your doucheyness.