PO: Uncle Acid - Mind Control Die Hard Edition

What's the difference between the die hards and the normal editions? A patch and a different vinyl color? I've never bought one. I used to be all over these limited variants, now I just want the record. I think I'm getting old.

the die hards have a die cut front sleeve...looks cool

Want to get the LPs but they are $35+ each :( Might have to wait a while.

they aren't getting any cheaper. i would get a 1st press color copy at the stock price while you can

• 5 months later...

Hey, all. I need some advice. I'm attempting to order an LP direct from riseabove.com right now. I get to the cart page and give all my information including my address. Now, I'm in the US and the shipping quote on this page is £5.00. Now, this hasn't changed even though the page did adjust slightly after I chose USA as my country. My total is coming out to £21.99. The next step is to submit order but if I do that, are they going to contact me and inform me that the shipping has to be increased? Or will there be an adjustment page after I submit? I want this LP but any more than $35USD is just too much to spend for me. Also, it looks like the store has been redesigned since the last time I attempted to price this LP and the shipping was far more then. I'm thinking this might just be a bug of the new site that it doesn't accurately calculate shipping for the appropriate region.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

i would buy it domestically, there is no difference

I'm trying to buy an LP on black and the black version is not available domestically. At least nowhere I can find. Plus the domestic version is a cunt-fuck-tabulous crapshit picture disc. Fuck that noise. I'm pretty sore about that. lol

I haven't ordered from Rise Above in awhile, but I remember the shipping being so expensive because they ship it stupid quick. I remember getting a Church Of Misery order within two days of it being shipped.

The thing is I can wait for it. I just don't want the LP to end up costing me around $46 or more.

I haven't ordered from Rise Above in awhile, but I remember the shipping being so expensive because they ship it stupid quick. I remember getting a Church Of Misery order within two days of it being shipped.

Yeah, they used to ship all my orders via Fed-Ex overnight.

McPherson, I haven't made an order on the redesigned site so I don't know what they do now. Hopefully they offer cheaper methods now. Sorry that I'm of no help.

I just tested it out and if you go to check out it gives you 5 pound shipping. If you go to view cart and select US as your location it will give you 12.4 pound shipping. I presume its some sort of bug on their end. 

That whole "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section was NOT there last night when I posted that question. Now I look retarded. But seriously, it was not laid out like that.

$45.55 total. Fuck me. Why can't Metal Blade just press black vinyl instead of picture discs?

• 8 months later...

You could maybe try on amazon? Their two newer albums both come with the free MP3 download. They say 'Temporarily out of stock,' but maybe?

Yeah, that was my intention, but they've been listed like that since I started looking at least 3 weeks ago.  Was trying to be patient before I posted here but it finally got the best of me.

• 8 months later...

Yes!!!! My best friend"s favorite band are old Acid. He got me into these dudes and I fell in love a bit before i started collecting. I got two copies a piece of Blood Lust and Mind Control for both of us. He didn't even have a player at the time. Guess you could consider it a tradition but I won't even care about the double pre-order price (for me at least), count me in.