Boston Marathon Explosions

People on twitter are saying they're from the Czech Republic... Lol people's stupidity never ceases to amaze me

Stupid like quota! 

Dreamover, my brain is fuzzy from being up all night, so not sure if I just didn't process who the robots were working on or it was just unclear.

Someone CNN I forgot who it was made a interesting statement. Why was Obama allowed to go to Boston period. I know he is the president and is doing what is right by visiting the victims but this is a place where a terrorist attack just took place.

Then to add to the fact that know terrorist are still at large. It makes no sense to send the president to a such a high risk place. I mean these guys have bombs and they don't need to get near him to do harm. Just a interesting thought.

Someone CNN I forgot who it was made a interesting statement. Why was Obama allowed to go to Boston period. I know he is the president and is doing what is right by visiting the victims but this is a place where a terrorist attack just took place.

Then to add to the fact that know terrorist are still at large. It makes no sense to send the president to a such a high risk place. I mean these guys have bombs and they don't need to get near him to do harm. Just a interesting thought.

as someone who has been to an obama event, the security is absolutely crazy. they knew these guys were pretty small town.

Presidents go to war zones and such all the time. It's essentially part of the job to be in danger almost all the time.

Totally unrelated to the Boston thing but we have never had this many living presidents at one time and it actually has a semi-noticeable effect on the country. I believe I read that we spend close to 1 billion dollars a year for round-the-clock security of current and former presidents when you add everything up.