Boston Marathon Explosions

the only one that looks shopped is the yankees one. which seems silly, because they have showed plenty of support.

there has been talk about one or two other suspects. not much more is known though, as always, there are some theories.

I would think that it is reasonable to call any friends, family, or recent acquaintances of these guys "suspects" at the moment in the true sense of the word. Everyone around their life is going to be questioned by the FBI, have their records looked into (gun or violent offenses, trips abroad, their social media scrutinized, cell phone records checked).

The FBI and CIA will clear them or arrest them, though. The internet has proven so far to be pretty shitty at doing investigative work.

The FBI and CIA will clear them or arrest them, though. The internet has proven so far to be pretty shitty at doing investigative work.

Seriously, the shit being posted on Reddit and 4Chan have left a lot of innocent people under suspicion. I'm pretty sure that the NYP has used these two as their primary sources.