what the hell happened to amanda bynes?

i honestly feel bad that no one stepped in earlier. you have to imagine that the spectacle she created for herself made this far worse than it needed to be. 

before this even started, it was clear that she was mentally unstable in one way or another. seriously.. not one friend, family member, or even vague acquaintance could see this and intervene? 

i honestly feel bad that no one stepped in earlier. you have to imagine that the spectacle she created for herself made this far worse than it needed to be. 

before this even started, it was clear that she was mentally unstable in one way or another. seriously.. not one friend, family member, or even vague acquaintance could see this and intervene? 

I guess if you're over 18, you can just lose your shit and no one can legally do anything about it to help you. Scary.

Pretty much, you can be 302'd (PA's code for involuntary commitment) but that's only for 72 hours and unless a judge orders it, it can't continue any longer. Even if at a psych ward they think you are mentally ill, if you sign your self out you can leave. 

^^ joaquin phoenix did it better

I just watched that documentary about him a few weeks ago on netflix. I used to love that man, ugh.

then I saw him do coke off a strippers sagging tits and freak out over what to call p diddy. (puff, mr. combs)

not to mention his rapping... jesus that was horrible.

I just watched that documentary about him a few weeks ago on netflix. I used to love that man, ugh.

then I saw him do coke off a strippers sagging tits and freak out over what to call p diddy. (puff, mr. combs)

not to mention his rapping... jesus that was horrible.

i mean technically it was all just an act...

Yeah I've seen that too, pretty sure it was acting. It's art.

god dammit, fooled me. I was so shocked I even had my roommate watch it. we both believed it haha