Nostalgia Ultra Bootleg

Not sure where you're going with that. Ultra was a free giveaway on the ofwgkta site, not a Def Jam release.

Nostalgia was going to be released by Def Jam with less songs.  Then Frank said it's just not happening.  I'm speculating that between the Radiohead, Eagles, Coldplay, and MGMT samples... it was more trouble that it's worth to have it commercially released.  I only wish Frank would release his master in lossless quality... CD/24-bit/anything but lossy mp3.

Nostalgia was going to be released by Def Jam with less songs. Then Frank said it's just not happening. I'm speculating that between the Radiohead, Eagles, Coldplay, and MGMT samples... it was more trouble that it's worth to have it commercially released. I only wish Frank would release his master in lossless quality... CD/24-bit/anything but lossy mp3.

So I just read up a little about Def Jam's initial intentions with Nostalgia and it seems they were gonna trim it down to an EP. Is it just me, or has Def Jam gone in the shitter ever since Kimora took all of Russell's money?

Nostalgia was going to be released by Def Jam with less songs. Then Frank said it's just not happening. I'm speculating that between the Radiohead, Eagles, Coldplay, and MGMT samples... it was more trouble that it's worth to have it commercially released. I only wish Frank would release his master in lossless quality... CD/24-bit/anything but lossy mp3.

Well said dude!

jackpot records in portland (OR) has one more copy of this. i don't want to go back there because i've been picking up shit for people all week, but they do have a website where they take online orders. however, this isn't up right now. if you give them a call, i'm sure you can work out a way to process a phone order. (503) 222-0990

Thought i would give this a bump because there has been no discussion on the audio quality.

I just got this in today, and i must say i was surprised. Definitely does not sound like a low quality source, like speculated. 

On par in quality with the Channel Orange bootleg, some surface noise but not much at all. 

I thought it sounded pretty good for a boot, I don't have anything to compare it to though. Also if anybody comes across any press of Channel Orange it would be much appreciated if you could pick it up for me, or let me know if I could call the store and order it or something.... THANKS :)

This surely must be an inside job or something similarly sneaky

The source is much higher than anything released on the net previously.

Despite the average sleeve, very happy to own this 

My thoughts exactly. I'm sure frank has something to do with this, He could be making most of the money from it just being a boot, then pressing it through the label.