Nostalgia Ultra Bootleg

Haha thanks... i have that of course.  I have the 256 m4a from there, some fake 320 and a couple others.

I want to hear if the vinyl uses a better source than the downloads.  

There is no lossless copy around and all CD versions are made from the downloads AFAIK.

Will pay hacker to steal Frank Ocean's source files.

• 4 weeks later...

So many bootlegs. This is going to turn into a problem. If only Def Jam were on top of things as far as vinyl goes. Strange that Big Boi's record gets pressed but Frank's still isn't out & the only version of WTT is stupid.

Def jam put out Nas and 2chainz album on vinyl last year also

But not frank ocean and also looking like not kanye either

Got the clear bootleg today... listening now....well i'll be damned if this nostalgia, ULTRA bootleg isn't sourced from better audio than the downloads.  maybe just a CD but the depth and detail are better.  Either that or someone who knows a lot about cleaning up audio did it, and to them I tip my hat.

Also LOL at the blown up cover art.  

Guest realtalk

And it's actually too small for the record itself! (Assuming you put the record into a sleeve of ANY KIND... which you SHOULD....)

It's the little things, bootleggers.

It actually fits the jacket fine.

Guest realtalk

Would be interested in a copy of this, my local record store didn't get any, I don't care about what color I get either. If anybody can help me out with this one shoot me a PM.

They're really not that difficult to get a hold of... have you heard of discogs or ebay?

They're really not that difficult to get a hold of... have you heard of discogs or ebay?

I have, ebay prices are ridiculous, discogs is mainly overseas, which I'm not hesitant about. Some earlier posts people were saying their local stores had them and were willing to help people on here get them, I was merely expressing interest in that route.

• 2 weeks later...