Nostalgia Ultra Bootleg

Okay now you have my attention... anyone care to post a sample?  

I'm mostly interested to know if this comes from a better sounding source... or a clearly different master.

Same goes for chanOR

I would say it is not a different master, everything is as it appears on the download

As i said earlier, whoever pressed this has an in somewhere because it is well beyond the download version.

My only issue with this is there is some noticeable surface noise, but its hardly anything 

Damn,,,, I was about to buy both.

So question peoples... does the channel Orange bootleg sound like a noticeable sonic upgrade over the retail cd/FLAC too?  

The label says "Thank You Frank". I guess it's possible he did play a part & maybe provided masters.

That's kinda cool.  Care to take a pic of that?

Damn,,,, I was about to buy both.

So question peoples... does the channel Orange bootleg sound like a noticeable sonic upgrade over the retail cd/FLAC too?  

That's kinda cool.  Care to take a pic of that?

Mine isn't in yet but check the hmv.de link.

channel ORANGE didn't sound any better than the CD to be honest. I sold my copy of the bootleg. Is there even a 24-bit version out there?

Mine isn't in yet but check the hmv.de link.

channel ORANGE didn't sound any better than the CD to be honest. I sold my copy of the bootleg. Is there even a 24-bit version out there?

There isn't a 24-bit version afaik.  I made my own 'demastered' copy because of this (mostly to fix the loudness-war thing... and splice big-boi's 'pink matter' verse into an otherwise lossless copy).

313242_2.jpg

The hhv.de has a 2xLP transparent of Watch the Throne which shares the same track layout as the domestic/official/insanely-expensive release (exception being an additional track tacked on the end).  Anyone have this?  Appears to be a much newer bootleg...

Was about to buy this genuine Watch the Throne on ebay then I saw this pic, in the auction:

$T2eC16h,!)QE9s3HG988BRYWQJvfIg~~60_12.J

There isn't a 24-bit version afaik.  I made my own 'demastered' copy because of this (mostly to fix the loudness-war thing... and splice big-boi's 'pink matter' verse into an otherwise lossless copy).

313242_2.jpg

The hhv.de has a 2xLP transparent of Watch the Throne which shares the same track layout as the domestic/official/insanely-expensive release (exception being an additional track tacked on the end).  Anyone have this?  Appears to be a much newer bootleg...

Was about to buy this genuine Watch the Throne on ebay then I saw this pic, in the auction:

$T2eC16h,!)QE9s3HG988BRYWQJvfIg~~60_12.J

Someones selling the clear bootleg in the deluxe vinyl packaging on eBay.

Thanks, I did see that.  The bootleg comes in that type of packaging.  It's a newer bootleg as i mentioned... 

http://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/jay-z-and-kanye-west-watch-the-throne-313242

So many bootlegs. This is going to turn into a problem. If only Def Jam were on top of things as far as vinyl goes. Strange that Big Boi's record gets pressed but Frank's still isn't out & the only version of WTT is stupid.

Pretty sure he is talking about the unofficial "Outkast Remix" which Big Boi put out, where he added a verse in the middle.

Yep, I try to come correct.   Andre3K didn't want an OutKast reunion on someone else's record according to Big Boi.  

If you haven't heard it... here it is on Big Boi's soundcloud:

https://soundcloud.com/big-boi/pink-matter-remix-dirty-1

Yep, I try to come correct. Andre3K didn't want an OutKast reunion on someone else's record according to Big Boi.

If you haven't heard it... here it is on Big Boi's soundcloud:

https://soundcloud.com/big-boi/pink-matter-remix-dirty-1

I was oblivious to this. I gave up on all things Outkast after Aquemini.