RFTC Group Sounds/Xray RSD info

• 2 weeks later...

So I got my copy of Group Sounds from 1-2-3-4 Go! in the mail today. They definitely used new plates for this. I did a quick comparison to the OG copy I have and the OG definitely has a wider and more dynamic sound, but also has a longer cut near the center hole. This new copy sounds a little more compressed, and it also weighs exactly 150 grams. I didn't compare Live From Camp X-Ray but I will some point soon.

well, there are at most 499 playable copies....

who wants the 1/1 non-playable b-side mispress edition?

i got this at the 8am 1234go RSD...for 13.99...opened it around 1:30pm...they were out by then...luckily Ameoba Berkely had a couple left, but for 19.99...drag, but whatever...

I got mine from 1-2-3-4-go as soon as they opened on RSD too, and had the same problem. Although mine only has the label overlap the very last song. Yours looks even worse...

My friend got one just like this! Vagrant gave him the run around and told him to contact the band. Who is on tour in Europe and can't do anything from there to help.

well, there are at most 499 playable copies....

who wants the 1/1 non-playable b-side mispress edition?

BIUg3FzCIAA_tfG.jpg

i got this at the 8am 1234go RSD...for 13.99...opened it around 1:30pm...they were out by then...luckily Ameoba Berkely had a couple left, but for 19.99...drag, but whatever...

oh and Group Sounds also looks just like the Euro pics above...they didn't really feel like 180g tho...but i was distracted by the frickin' label in the wrong place...

yea, i was lucky Ameoba had one later that afternoon.

Actually, I went back the next day to Ameoba and got both for a buddy. He lucked out w/ the last 2.

Did you ask Steve about returning it? They told me they couldn't return  RSD stuff. I asked Ameoba about it in case the one I got there was messed up and they would've taken it back.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...