RFTC Group Sounds/Xray RSD info

thanks. all i saw anywhere was the 180g part. 

and this isn't the first time Group Sounds has been on vinyl like it says on the RSD list. Live from Camp X-ray maybe. 

Well, now, technically counting those Euro versions, it's not even the first for X-ray. First in US I guess...

Hopefully they aren't too expensively priced.

My cousin saw them last week on their first date of their euro tour in Barcelona and picked these up for me. They arrived yesterday!! I dont know how many on the pressing but they look like this -

040.jpg

Excuse the crappy mobile phone photo.. but you can view the full size pic here - http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1B21u6TrFds/UXE7WfiPQXI/AAAAAAAAAmw/DdmO5Rj0EHQ/s1600/040.jpg

yea, i wouldn't mind having the xray color one...

but these were never my favorite albums (nor was "RFTC")...so i don't want to pay out the nose for any of those...

i have a couple copies of my favorite, Circa Now and the 2xLP Scream, Dracula, Scream...

i liquidated a ton of RFTC stuff when i had to sell off most of my collection...i had the red Hot Charity and 3(!) copies of the blue CutnPlay at one time...

well, there are at most 499 playable copies....

who wants the 1/1 non-playable b-side mispress edition?

BIUg3FzCIAA_tfG.jpg

i got this at the 8am 1234go RSD...for 13.99...opened it around 1:30pm...they were out by then...luckily Ameoba Berkely had a couple left, but for 19.99...drag, but whatever...

oh and Group Sounds also looks just like the Euro pics above...they didn't really feel like 180g tho...but i was distracted by the frickin' label in the wrong place...