Fest 12

Highlights:

- Love that Sidekicks played 8 Seconds to so many people. Such an incredible band and the new song they played is actually so good it's insane.

- Restorations at the Atlantic. Band doesn't stop impressing.

- Old Flings. I've only been into them for about a month but goodam. Great LP, great show, everyone in the audience came to party

- Tim Kasher's stage banter

- Being at Fest

Lowlights

- Weatherbox playing nothing off American Art

- Code Orange Kids. Heard the hype and went for it. Not impressed but to be fair, not entirely my thing. 

- Sundowner. Just seemed off. Big room, electric guitar, didn't really do it for me

- Pabst/cheap American beer. I felt like I was 100 yrs old saturday. I drink 5+ cans and I have heartburn to almost the point of tears. I never get heartburn nor do I get it from anything but this.

Fest is the best because even the lowlights are still not even that bad. 

- Pabst/cheap American beer. I felt like I was 100 yrs old saturday. I drink 5+ cans and I have heartburn to almost the point of tears. I never get heartburn nor do I get it from anything but this. 

Most of the places had fat tire/other decent beer you could've went for! They were $5 but if you were getting heartburn from the PBRs i wouldn't of thought twice.

I did most of my heavy drinking at Pop a Top. What a perfect place. Pretty much all cans and bottles are $2 plus good veggie sandwiches.

I thought it ruled that Weatherbox played nothing off of American Art. It's a great album but I feel they have truly gotten better with every release. I found it inspiring that they are playing what they want to play instead of pandering with favorites.