No "gift" option on PayPal?

Rip

I wanna buy a record off of someone on here but for some reason, the "gift" option isn't even available for me.  It was before because I know for a fact I've used it.  I tried 3 different browsers cause I googled it and someone said that could be the problem.  I also tried the app on my phone and the browser on my phone.  It only gives me the "I'm paying for goods or services" option or the "I'm sending money to family or friends" option.

Anyone else have this problem or have had it before?

I think just about every time I've bought something from someone here, I've done it through the gift option on Paypal. 99% of the folks here are good people.

I used to ask for payment as a gift but I don't think you can print postage that way. The only option to print postage through Paypal, it seems, is if you receive payment through "goods" option. And since doing postage that way is so much easier than going to the post office, I'll take the hit on a couple bucks just for the convince. Like others have said, though, nobody worries about $1-2 for fees.