7/24 - Virginia Beach, VA - Farm Bureau Live at Virginia Beach 

7/26 - Hoboken, NJ - Pier A Park 

7/27 - Wantagh, NY - Nikon at Jones Beach Theater 

7/28 - Camden, NJ - Susquehanna Bank Center 

7/31 - Denver, CO - Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre 

8/1 - Salt Lake City, UT - USANA Amphitheatre 

8/3 - Irvine, CA - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre 

8/4 - Mountain View, CA - Shoreline Amphitheatre

It's an opinion and it's mine. He is getting worse as years go on.

I hear you. I wouldn't say worse by any means. I'd put his last record up there with anything released in 2012. I know what you mean though - if you're looking for vintage Dylan, you won't find him anymore. Personally, I dig the way he's evolved as the years go on.

I hear you. I wouldn't say worse by any means. I'd put his last record up there with anything released in 2012. I know what you mean though - if you're looking for vintage Dylan, you won't find him anymore. Personally, I dig the way he's evolved as the years go on.

When was the last time you saw him play?

So is Dylan the headliner and OP just wrote the names like that? I find it hard to believe he would be opening for anyone but I don't know...not my music.

The tour is called "Americanarama" so that's the headline... I'd assume there will be equal sets for all three acts.

Saw Dylan play around 5 years ago on his Modern Times tour.  Being that Dylan is easily one of my favorite artists, I was psyched, but the show was a major disappointment.  He put such a twist on his classic songs; they were hardly recognizable.  I didn't even know he was playing "Positively 4th Street" until the end of the song when it finally clicked.  If it weren't for The Raconteurs opening, the night would have been a complete waste.

Saw Dylan play around 5 years ago on his Modern Times tour.  Being that Dylan is easily one of my favorite artists, I was psyched, but the show was a major disappointment.  He put such a twist on his classic songs; they were hardly recognizable.  I didn't even know he was playing "Positively 4th Street" until the end of the song when it finally clicked.  If it weren't for The Raconteurs opening, the night would have been a complete waste.

Same. Elvis Costello saved it for me.

Anyone here a member of MMJ's Roll Call? I was considering joining for this with the early entry pass being a big selling point, but a friend told me he read that it was only valid at certain venues, so the early entry to the show I'm going to wouldn't be a sure thing. Can anyone shed some light on this?

enjoy all three acts on this tour......but um, i imagine this show being like a 7+hour affair, and where I'd love to see each individually, I doubt I'm going to shell whatever insane ticket price is slapped on this tour to go sit in one place for as long as a typical american work-day

Elvis Costello was amazing on that tour.  Dylan was very underwhelming.  Not only because of his voice, but because of the awful rearrangements of classic songs and him not once acknowledging the crowd.   This was in 2007, so i can't imagine how much more worse age has treated him the past 5 years.

he did play masters of war though, which was a staple for me.

enjoy all three acts on this tour......but um, i imagine this show being like a 7+hour affair, and where I'd love to see each individually, I doubt I'm going to shell whatever insane ticket price is slapped on this tour to go sit in one place for as long as a typical american work-day

I thought prices were pretty reasonable for this show. The venue in Salt Lake City is charging $33-80, depending on the seats.