Post Your Vine Info Here

I did a quick search for a vine thread and all I found was a link for a website to watch vine videos on. It's an app that lets you record 7 seconds worth of footage in any increments, then it splices all of it together and typically either the madness or utter beauty ensues. So I decided to start a thread cause I personally find it über entertaining. It's only for iPhone as of now which sucks ass, but im hoping someone here can give me something good to laugh at randomly throughout my day. Here's the name my profile is linked too : "Johnny One-Lunger"

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone! New to the board but been a fan of the site for a while now. 

Maybe it's just me but Vine is kind of the tits, isn't it?? I'm no Will Sasso or Chris D'elia but I certainly try to be (even have a few remakes of their videos).  I'd just love it if you would check out my page and if you like my stuff, please give me a follow (or a like if you are stingy with your follows haha). My name username Mike Feeney . Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if you enjoy (mostly) comical vines and parodies you should follow my boss, Brian Teasley.   I think we shot a killer one last night and a Blue Velvet parody.

my phone is so damned old and outdated it won't let me update past version 2.? of Android...so i can't get Vine on my phone either...so for now I just end up in a lot of his Vines and help him film a decent amount as well