Citizen - Youth [June 11th 2013//RFC]

lets just say, ill never be able to listen to roam the room or the summer ever again without having it run into the ground. 

if the deluxe takes much longer, im just gonna crack and listen. this is my most anticipated, so i wanted it first time on vinyl, but this is painful haha. 

STAY STRONG! I cracked but I figured I'd give a shout of encouragement haha

Haha NO, I noticed this too. Very weird. Hope they didn't charge us for it. 

It's funny because it was in the first LP I opened and I thought "ooo the contrast of the black sleeve to the album artwork looks sharp." Then I opened the others and was very confused with the white sleeves. White sleeves look great too ;)

this is how my mixed color turned out:

6xkh.jpg

Fuck man, you're in Germany and getting this record before me in the states. I realllly shouldn't have ordered the deluxe and 4 pack together.

Then again, I bought a test, and was told thatd be out on release day or when it leaked, whichever cam first, so I'm wondering where that is.....

If this takes much longer I'm gonna crack and listen. This is unbearable.

Fuck man, you're in Germany and getting this record before me in the states. I realllly shouldn't have ordered the deluxe and 4 pack together.

Then again, I bought a test, and was told thatd be out on release day or when it leaked, whichever cam first, so I'm wondering where that is.....

If this takes much longer I'm gonna crack and listen. This is unbearable.

well I hope you will get your copies soon!

yeah interesting point.. the last three or four month the records take only like a week from the states to germany..

Hey guys!

Sorry about the delay in getting the Citizen - Youth deluxe packages out, we

were hoping that the Citizen flags would make it to us in a reasonable

amount time so we'd be able to ship everything together, but it looks like

it will still be a couple more weeks. To avoid making you wait any longer

than you already have, we've shipped your package with everything except the

flag, which will be sent separately when it comes in at our own expense.

Thanks for your support, and thanks for your patience!

-RFC

hallelujah. good on RFC to pay the extra shipping to not make us wait.

now i just hope news of my test being shipped follows....

Real good of them to do that. Don't even want the flag that badly so might email them and tell them not too worry for my order. Can't wait to get the vinyl though.

shit, ill take the flag from you if you REALLY dont want it. i already have one coming but my boy is a huge citizen fan and couldnt afford the deluxe cause hes poor, but really wanted the flag.

I guess the deluxe are still held up. I placed an order for non-PO items yesterday and it shipped within a few hours. My FOL and deluxe Ciz package haven't shipped yet, though. They're probably still working through them separately. Ah well, at least I've got something coming from RFC :)

Why did you just email me and post at the same time? You haven't contacted me about it. You've only posted passive aggressive posts on here that I didn't see until now. That's also frustrating if you ask me. 

It was marked to have your test ship with your order but I just checked and for some reason that didn't happen. You've ordered from us like 30 times and probably bought tests from me as well, and you've never been ripped off or treated poorly. Just email me before posting passive aggressive comments in a thread that I won't check everyday. I don't understand how that wouldn't be the first thing you'd do. You could have gotten this answer two weeks ago. 

whoa whoa whoa, hold on a second. 

when you tell me in an email that it will go out the second it leaks/releases, and then that happens and i send you the funds, and you tell me it will go out in a few days with pre-orders, and then nothing happens, it gets kind of annoying. i gave it a two week grace period because i know you guys are busy, but if you dont even contact me at all, thats kind of whack. obviously im not gonna blow up your inbox every day being like WHERES MY RECORD?, and you post here regularly, so i figured me posting in this topic wondering where the fuck my test is would make you stop and be like "...man...i should check if this actually went out how it should have", instead of having to wait for me to email you. when im paying you PERSONALLY a fuck ton of money for a record, shouldnt that at least be a higher priority for you to PERSONALLY get it out as soon as possible? or at least check up on it without me having to contact you first, two weeks after you said it would go out?

whenever something like this happens (and it always seems to fucking happen with citizen...rememeber when i waited over 5 months for my young states order, and then had to badger the shit out of you to get my tests?), you always seem to come up with some excuse as to why it didnt happen the way it should have. i wish you would take responsibilty for once on these delays or in the very least just DONT tell me it will go out in the next few days if it wont for a couple weeks, so im not sitting here twiddling my thumbs wondering whats going on. the one thing i hate the most is sitting in the dark...i never said ive been ripped off, but i do feel like im being treated A BIT poorly. i have nothing against you jeff, youre a decent guy that runs a kick ass label, but you have to understand how god damn frustrating this is from my end. please understand that.

id love to know how im in the wrong AT ALL with this. if anybody feels i am, please speak up. 

Also, you know your pre-order shipped. How do you know its not in that package? 

man ,it would be nice, as a common courtesy, if you took 3 seconds to email me and be like..hey, your test should be in your pre-order package! 

i dunno how you guys managed to fit a t shirt, cd, posters, and 6 records in a mailer, but if you did, good on you. lets just hope nothing arrives fucked up to shit. 

You literally didn't email me once asking me about anything. Emailing me once isn't blowing up my inbox. All I am saying is emailing me instead of posting multiple passive aggressive comments in here where I didn't see it would have been a lot more affective. 

please dont pull the "email me once and youd have had an answer" card because anybody that has had any experience with you or the label (pre dane) has known that it has never taken just ONE email.

not gonna argue with you publicly anymore over this, because this topic will just get locked and i dont want that, check your email. theres some shit in that you may want to know.