why would you even post information like that on a site like this right before putting it on ebay im literally beyond confused right now

This EP is amazing!!! Can't wait to get my vinyl... Heavy emphasis on wait

For as much vinyl as I have it's weird to think that almost all of it I knew before I bought it. That is to say I can't remember ever experiencing an album from a favorite artists for the first time on my preferred format - vinyl. I think I'll try waiting for this one, just to try something new.

I havent got mine....or tracking info...then again ive never received tracking info...

I just assumed ill get it a month after release date! and have to contact them for one reason or another...pretty standard...

Ive had to contact them on each release for the past 5 releases for one issue or another!!!! Last one, WIDOWSPEAK I never recieved and two months after its release...they said...."oh we never sent you one!" lol

They win the award for WORST mail-order with the coolest bands....and they do do nice deluxe packages....and ok costs! 

Got my record, it is black and unplayable, warped.

What a bad luck , but i have a stupid envelope with it!

Sorry to hear that. How hard can it be to properly run a label, at least the shipping part? Quick question though, did you have a tracking # for your package, and if so did it ever update correctly? I received one after I ordered but after over two weeks it still just says "electronic shipping info received" and nothing else.